O.K. So here are my findings today............and I don't take credit for anything as it has been documented by others obviously.
Checked my ECU part no and I have the latest part no according to the Suzuki Bulletin, all good there, so I thought well I'm thirds there I will check the position of my Primary TPS. Well low and behold before I even put it into service mode I could see there was an issue. As you can see in the picture the TPS has the factory white mark on it.........doe everyone see what's wrong here!!!!!
So I popped the cap off the service mode connector, did the short of the 2 pins and fired her up.........mind you this was after warming the bike up properly beforehand. Picture 2 of dash confirmed "_C00" caused by picture 1 showing the lower position of the TPS. Now for those that haven't done this procedure it is extremely easy to do and took just 5 minutes once you have it stripped ready to go.
With ignition off I disconnected the Secondary TPS to allow access to the Torx Screw of the Primary TPS which I loosened enough to be able to slightly move its position when required. Reconnect Secondary TPS and start bike. Then ever so slightly I moved the TPS back towards its original white mark position from factory.........waited about 5 seconds and the display changed to -C00........a slight tweek more and I had it sitting at the high level. I tried the throttle a few times to let it settle and then rechecked it was just hitting the upper position on the dash. Turned off ignition.......removed Secondary TPS connector, tightened TPS Torx Screw and refitted S/TPS connector. Turned on ignition, started bike and rechecked dash again ......all good and now white factory line was almost perfect. Strange that this was changed by the factory or someone else to possibly get through emissions testing. Anyway time for a quick test ride.
Just a 10 minute blast up a local back road but what a difference............Smooth as transition from On/Off throttle in rev range of 5K - upwards regardless of gear selected. No hunting and surging when trying to hold a constant speed from 50kms up to well over 100km and tested in rev range 2.5K and up. Able to hold corner lines now with roll ons through bends giving smooth drive rather than a huge jump off line. I now have the bike I was hoping for. Even though it was just a short test the difference is night and day. Time will be the telling factor and I'm sure a proper remap of the ECU will lead to even better results but for a total of about an hour of my time and no money outlaid ..........SUPER HAPPY!!!!