GSXS 1000 Forum banner

G'day from melbourne, Australia

3K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  shelldrake 
#1 ·
G'day guys,
just bought a GSX S1000 in black/red.
Don't have a great deal of riding experience but loving this beast. Very easy to ride, comfortable (2 hour squirt through the hills is barely a concern), more than enough power (I don't have the balls to fully open this bad boy up yet).
only negative is the throttle response is taking some time to get used to.

otherwise, I can see myself keeping this for many years. :)

#3 ·
throttle tamer

go to throttle tamer thread. i bought one and problem solved.
Am planning to keep mine to the bitter end , right now don't feel the need to ever buy another bike .
The black/red is the only colour worth owning , unless of course bland suits you

#11 · (Edited)
go to throttle tamer thread. i bought one and problem solved.
Am planning to keep mine to the bitter end , right now don't feel the need to ever buy another bike .
The black/red is the only colour worth owning , unless of course bland suits you
Thanks for the advice, had a good read of the thread. I'll still with it for a month to see how I go. I am getting better at keeping it smooth, but as some people in that thread stated, there is a safety aspect to it.

Welcome mate, Best colour by far, ad hopefully the best style by far as well (naked *cough*).

Enjoy the ride no matter
ha, yes, I have the naked ;)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.