Suzuki GSXS1000 Forum - View Single Post - Any Clutch issues?
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 12-23-2018, 06:40 PM Thread Starter
a2002lover

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Any Clutch issues?

Hey all !
I have an issue with my 2018 GSXS 1000F clutch. 6770 miles on 4 mo old bike. Clutch is dragging when lever in when warm. Free play is proper. Neutral not achievable at a light and bike creeps forward. Bike is at Berts Mega Mall since Monday, 12/17 with no phone call or answer. Very disgusted with them. Has anyone had any clutch issues? I've talked to many friends with bikes. No clutch issues. Even the guys seeing track days. I've been told Suzuki will most likely not cover the clutch problem before it was even looked at. Glad to know they make a perfect bike and no need for warranty it seems. I asked Neo the service guy if he had seen any GSXR's or GSXS's with clutch issues, he said no! That says something doesn't it?

Anyone have a suggestion for a good Suzuki dealer that doesn't have a shitty service department in So. CAL? After reading yelp reviews of all local dealers, its amazing to me they are still in business. Lots of "avoid this service department" is not the most appealing thing to read when deciding to take a bike in for warranty repair.

side note: not my first bike! 6th actually, still riding my '07 Yamaha FJR 1300 with 62,250 miles. Dealer suggested possibly I did not use clutch properly. Didn't think I would hear that!

2018 Suzuki GSXS 1000F
2007 Yamaha FJR 1300

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome