GSXS 1000 Forum banner

Qld Australia

4K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  gravy 
#1 ·

Hi guys,

Picked up my brand new Jizz machine today. Somewhat terrifying but love it. Pray for me.

Only got double crash knobs from ebay so far. Ugly but oh well.
Waiting for my cheap chinese leds indicators before I install mustardbike tail tidy.
I'll probably add a radguard and that'll be it...

AUD$14,850; 1 year single seat rego; free first service; 1yr road side assist. My goal was $14,700 but couldn't wait.

Tailtidy was $65 ($115 with free $50 ebay voucher)
Crashknobs $200
Being a tight ass, I'm hoping to get discount on the RadGuard radiator guard as well. Let me know if anyone else in Brizzy wants one.

See less See more
#8 ·
Welcome from the other side of the world ;-)

#9 ·
If you've had your RE license for 1 year in QLD, you're allowed to ride an Open class bike....As long as you've got suitable supervision and a L plate on the back.

This is straight out of the Queensland Motorcycle Rider Guide - Section 3 - Rules For Riders:

"If you have a class RE learner licence you must only ride LAM scheme motorcycles. This restriction
does not apply if you’re learning to ride a class R motorcycle."

Reactions: gravy
#14 ·
So I ended up ordering the evotech radiator guard.

You can order directly from them which is much cheaper than ebay (for me anyway)
Suzuki GSX-S 1000 ABS Radiator Guard | Buy Suzuki Parts

£58.70 (<AUD$130) inclusive of delivery
VAT removed at checkout for applicable countries
Use promo code facebook10%
Delivery was £9.96

edit: just noticed out of stock...so quick. But hope it helps those wanting to buy and willing to wait for stock.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.