GSXS 1000 Forum banner

Healtech OBD diagnostic tool

7K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  lee711 
#1 · (Edited)
Currently doing some research into the the HealTech Electronics Ltd. - OBD Tool
with a view to getting myself one. Having rebuilt a couple of bikes ( 03 Bandit and 08 fireblade ) and doing all my own spanner and service work on all the bikes we've had over the years, the one area that appeals is to have the ability to get into the electronic side now as well. This suzuki specific version allows a great range of parameters to be monitored, adjusted and reset. FI codes, throttle body sync, sensor functions, ABS etc . It basically has the same function and compatibility as the factory diagnostic tool but is easier to use and a fraction of the price. Having already purchased an Autel unit for cars, which has already fixed numerous problems and paid for itself 10 x over, I think this unit will come in very useful. http://www.bikersdiscountstore.co.u...zuki-honda-obd-f-i-diagnostic-tools-pd-51.php

Screen shots -

See less See more
Reactions: tonyt
#3 ·
Now learned that in the first screen shot ( open 'active tests' tab ) you have the ability to reset the Throttle position sensor value, TP learned value reset.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.