Mirrors - Page 3 - Suzuki GSXS1000 Forum
User Tag List

10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 41 Old 06-18-2018, 08:30 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 390 Post(s)
No interference with throttle tube and grip if it's adjusted properly. If it rubs, loosen the whole assembly and move it in slightly.

--Gary

2016 GSX-S1000F, Red/Black
2014 V-Strom 1000
2012 DR650
2011 Burgman 400
2007 Honda Helix
2013 DL650 - Sold
post #22 of 41 Old 06-26-2018, 12:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dub View Post
No interference with throttle tube and grip if it's adjusted properly. If it rubs, loosen the whole assembly and move it in slightly.
Appreciate it. Gonna throw them on tonight
post #23 of 41 Old 06-26-2018, 01:38 PM

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee711 View Post
I have a set of these on my naked, great quality, solid units, a bit fiddly to set up initially as all planes of movement are secured with allen grub screws so take a hex key out with you for fettling, but once sorted they are an excellent product. https://puig.tv/en/tuning-motos/rear...responsivetab5

have a pic of these on your bike?

post #24 of 41 Old 06-26-2018, 06:11 PM

Quoted: 33 Post(s)

Here's a recent shot sporting a pair of tomahawk mirrors I got from an online shop. Small and also finicky to set up yet they do provide a rear view that I find to be adequate for open road. Still have my set of oval bar enders that I'll keep for now while I trial these out a bit longer. So far so good and considerably less of a dominating feature than the stockers.
Beaker likes this.
post #25 of 41 Old 06-27-2018, 10:00 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertO View Post

Here's a recent shot sporting a pair of tomahawk mirrors I got from an online shop. Small and also finicky to set up yet they do provide a rear view that I find to be adequate for open road. Still have my set of oval bar enders that I'll keep for now while I trial these out a bit longer. So far so good and considerably less of a dominating feature than the stockers.
It might come as a bit of a shock for those that know me but that looks half decent for an "F".
mike d likes this.

Blue Naked 2015 ABS model. PCV, Nitron Ntr-1 shock, MRA screen(modified) Puig crash bungs, HEL lines and EBC-HH pads, job done. (Riding since 1959.)
post #26 of 41 Old 06-27-2018, 10:30 AM

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dekker View Post
Quote:

It might come as a bit of a shock for those that know me but that looks half decent for an "F". [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/DiscoverySport_net/smilies/tango_face_wink.png[/IMG]
Agreed. If white was an option when I went shopping, I'd have the f. Those mirrors look very similar to mine also.
post #27 of 41 Old 06-27-2018, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekker View Post
It might come as a bit of a shock for those that know me but that looks half decent for an "F".

I am deeply moved and to some extent aroused by your positive comments which have significantly reduced my feelings of inadequacy. Let us now bow our heads in a brief moment of silence and inner contemplation as we soar toward cohesiveness and embrace our diversity.
dekker likes this.

Last edited by RobertO; 06-27-2018 at 11:05 AM.
post #28 of 41 Old 06-27-2018, 11:18 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
I am deeply moved and to some extent aroused by your positive comments which have significantly reduced my feelings of inadequacy. Let us now bow our heads in a brief moment of silence and inner contemplation as we soar toward cohesiveness and embrace our diversity.
Steady now, don't get carried away, especially with the arousal bit.
I wish I could have that effect on my wife.
RobertO likes this.

Blue Naked 2015 ABS model. PCV, Nitron Ntr-1 shock, MRA screen(modified) Puig crash bungs, HEL lines and EBC-HH pads, job done. (Riding since 1959.)
post #29 of 41 Old 06-27-2018, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerded Wanderer View Post
Agreed. If white was an option when I went shopping, I'd have the f. Those mirrors look very similar to mine also.

Got a pic of your bike with em' ? Did you also have to adapt a riser spacer to clear the master cylinder?
post #30 of 41 Old 06-27-2018, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerded Wanderer View Post
I didn't add any additional riser other than the small bit it came with. They actually step in toward me and then go out, if you tried to mount it stepping away from you then up you'd hit the mc or need added height.

Yea, I set mine up with the adapter aiming forward to achieve the set up I was looking for. Otherwise, your bike looks sweet with those mirrors and that windscreen looks cleaner than any I've seen on the naked bike. Nice set up.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSXS1000 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page