User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 11-01-2016, 04:06 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Talking calling west aussie owners

Have tried before and heard '' i would like to try that , then no one turns up, but hey spring has sprung and all you west aussies it's time to blow off the cob webs and the best way to do it is at a track day . I am a volunteer for champions ride days and there are 2 in november and 2 in december. I don't get any commission or get asked to promote this . Am just trying to get some GSXS riders out to keep me company . The most common comment i get at Barbagallo is , wow great looking bike , gee i've never seen one before !
I am always there i do the sign ons in the morning then ride all day as a marshall for the novice and intermediate groups. You will learn more in one track day than you would in a year of street riding, it's safer than the street and you set your own pace. So guys , and girls , come on out . It's not miles per hour but smiles per hour and if you don't leave with tired face from all those smiles i'll eat my helmet. If you come out introduce yourself at the sign on so we can get all the GSXS in the same pit area .Also i will make the day as easy as can be coz even though i am not super fast i've been doing this for decades and have helped 1000's of novices through their first track day.......

Last edited by 4tune8; 11-01-2016 at 04:13 AM.
post #2 of 8 Old 11-01-2016, 04:35 AM

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Garage
SO what do we need to do to get into this?!

I'm definitely keen!

2016 Suzuki GSX-S1000 Blue
post #3 of 8 Old 11-01-2016, 08:13 AM

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
I'm the other side of Aus but I have panniers, a strong desire the get the **** out of dodge and a fair whack of leave up my belt. Hit me with the digits! I may just make it. I could do with being learned good

Edit: Anyone else from the east coast who wants to make a road trip there and back is welcome to join me! We could save on accommodation. I'm thinking the cheaper end of air bnb?

post #4 of 8 Old 11-02-2016, 04:51 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0n4g3 View Post
SO what do we need to do to get into this?!

I'm definitely keen!
google championsridedays go to there site check the calendar for dates and make a booking if you can make it on the days they have available.
post #5 of 8 Old 11-02-2016, 05:10 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparehead1 View Post
I'm the other side of Aus but I have panniers, a strong desire the get the **** out of dodge and a fair whack of leave up my belt. Hit me with the digits! I may just make it. I could do with being learned good

Edit: Anyone else from the east coast who wants to make a road trip there and back is welcome to join me! We could save on accommodation. I'm thinking the cheaper end of air bnb?
The track here is pretty tame compared to eastern creek , which may not even be called that any more, but its short and twisty so emphasis is on corners not straights. If you have 2 piece leathers that zip together you don't need to rent one piece leathers . $75 for the day ,includes helmet gloves and boots if required .The day costs $160 + $25 for a one day track licence which covers you , not bike, for the day on the track.
And hey if you are going to ride all the way from east coast to perth for a ride day , you can camp in the study at my place for a day or two if necessary.Google championsridedays and check the calendar for dates and make a booking if you can make it.
post #6 of 8 Old 11-02-2016, 05:49 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparehead1 View Post

forgot to mention that champions organise ride days at many tracks australia wide. you don't have to come all the way to WA . Unless of course like me , the longer the ride the better, have panniers will travel. Gee have even travelled without them in the course of duty and just covering miles for the **** of it.The blanked out bit said h*ll but this site won't even allow the opposite of heaven and even blanked out dam the other night when i added an n to it so that dam it becomes 4 **** and everyone thinks F***k it even when you just wanted a good old aussie dam it oh well can't fight it censorship is everywhere **** it

Last edited by 4tune8; 11-02-2016 at 06:20 AM.
post #7 of 8 Old 11-02-2016, 07:19 AM

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Garage
Ah.... if you need leathers, i will not be able to make it then heh. Not that i think protection is a joke, i do use protection, they just don't have cows big enough to get leathers in "Built like Brick **** house" sizes

2016 Suzuki GSX-S1000 Blue
post #8 of 8 Old 11-02-2016, 10:43 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0n4g3 View Post
Ah.... if you need leathers, i will not be able to make it then heh. Not that i think protection is a joke, i do use protection, they just don't have cows big enough to get leathers in "Built like Brick **** house" sizes
The hire suits go up to very large sizes, we can cater for hummungus if need be. if you give me some idea of height and weight i can check with the manager as to what is available, one time he got special boots sent in for a hire in dinosaur footprint size.
post #9 of 8 Old 11-11-2016, 04:19 AM

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Garage
All motorcycling is now banned at Barbagallo due to the circuit being deemed unsafe for motorcycle racing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSXS1000 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page