7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 40 Old 12-10-2018, 08:27 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Turn Signals Update Here

Has anybody found a sturdy, high quality, super bright LED turn signal that they are really happy with? (Cheap Ebay Chinese need not apply). There are so many out there, Rizoma, Puig, LighTech, etc. it's hard to choose from small pictures on the internet. There are previous threads on this subject, but not recent. Want to hear from you that have installed and your review.
lost likes this.
post #2 of 40 Old 12-10-2018, 09:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
I saw other members with rhizoma and I took the plunge. I like them a lot though. I was skeptical ordering them, but they are sharp looking, and extremely bright. Phuket Paul showed me a 99c relay on eBay it worked just fine, no hyper flashing of any sorts. Normal turn signal speeds.

I have this pic I took of bike, shows the turn signal. Looks awesome. (I dont have rear turn signals though) as I have integrated tail light. saves me from having to buy 4 of them.

All I did was pop down the front, unclipped and unscrewed the stock turn signals, these just go right in their spot, and the quick connect, made quick work. took maybe 15 minutes doing everything. I posted pics of my order, because it shows the spacers/quick connects/lights as a whole.

Last edited by FreedomPenguin; 02-09-2019 at 02:29 AM.
post #3 of 40 Old 12-10-2018, 09:38 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
FP, are they super bright? I saw these in your bike thread a while back. Are they SUPER bright? Like almost hurts the eye to look at them straight on when lit?
I say this 'cause I'm running some Chinese signals that are actually that bright, I love that about them, but they are starting to "sag" downward as so cheap.

Last edited by Rapido1; 12-10-2018 at 09:42 PM.

post #4 of 40 Old 12-10-2018, 09:45 PM

They are bright. They dont look as bright with my iPhone because my LED turn headlight is that bright too.

here's my little video. The noise is the LED headlight bulb, theres a fan on it you can only hear it when bike is not running, I am not turning bike on for 10 seconds in garage. lol

People can definitely see me. That is for sure, cant tell you if they are brighter than the Chinese knock offs, but im very happy with mine. Look nice, solid construction. Looks just like a nice solid piece. Just expensive.

I really like that the black backing doesnt shine back towards me. I dont want to have my turn signals blinding me personally.

If curious about the led headlight, this is it.

Last edited by FreedomPenguin; 12-10-2018 at 10:03 PM.
post #5 of 40 Old 12-10-2018, 09:48 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
Garage
I put a couple of these motogadget m-blazes on my last bike and they were great. Visible from front and rear.

I've though of swapping them on my F but a little hesitant because of the solid stock and where they mount on the F (an inadvertent tip-over could wreck the fairing).
(Beware that price is for 1 only).

Last edited by mike d; 12-10-2018 at 09:50 PM. Reason: warning added
post #6 of 40 Old 12-10-2018, 10:00 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
Garage
I've been tempted to put these on the F. They are lower profile so not as likely to cause a problem. They might work on the naked too.
post #7 of 40 Old 12-10-2018, 11:06 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike d View Post
I put a couple of these motogadget m-blazes on my last bike and they were great. Visible from front and rear.

I've though of swapping them on my F but a little hesitant because of the solid stock and where they mount on the F (an inadvertent tip-over could wreck the fairing).
(Beware that price is for 1 only).
Those look cool! Little Krystaline beauties. Interesting!
post #8 of 40 Old 12-10-2018, 11:09 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomPenguin View Post
I saw other members with rhizoma and I took the plunge. I like them a lot though. I was skeptical ordering them, but they are sharp looking, and extremely bright. Phuket Paul showed me a 99c relay on eBay it worked just fine, no hyper flashing of any sorts. Normal turn signal speeds.

I have this pic I took of bike, shows the turn signal. Looks awesome. (I dont have rear turn signals though) as I have integrated tail light. saves me from having to buy 4 of them.

All I did was pop down the front, unclipped and unscrewed the stock turn signals, these just go right in their spot, and the quick connect, made quick work. took maybe 15 minutes doing everything. I posted pics of my order, because it shows the spacers/quick connects/lights as a whole.
So $184 for 4? I like but not cheap
post #9 of 40 Old 12-10-2018, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapido1 View Post
So $184 for 4? I like but not cheap

Yep, but I only needed 2. Used this on the rear. 100 bucks for rear thus removing the rear regular signals completely. Extremely bright, and you can choose how you set it up, to flash, sequences etc. solid, not. Just another option for your stable of ideas. lol.

https://www.motodynamic.com/2016-201...hts-clear.html

yaluroo likes this.

Last edited by FreedomPenguin; 12-10-2018 at 11:29 PM.
post #10 of 40 Old 12-11-2018, 08:31 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
I like that FP, interesting alternative ... is the brake light only around the outside perimeter of the taillight? The central LEDs don't light up red?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSXS1000 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page