User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 04-21-2019, 07:28 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Garmin zumo 396 sat nav problems

Anyone else having problems with one of these .
After many brilliant rides with my old zumo 220 I decided to buy the latest 396 last year .
The first one was replaced by garmin because it constantly routed me down tiny narrow back roads ,whatever settings I used , and before you ask yes Iam well used these things on the bike and in the car so it wasnít pilot error .
Iíve not had much chance to try out the replacement , although ist time out it did take me on a few silly roads , yesterday only the 3rd time I used it it kept giving me messages about the fuel gauge only working on the bike , then kept telling me it was disconnected , finally it turned off and itís now dead on the bike mount and wonít even turn on in the car set up which uses the main plug .
Fed up with it now thinking I want my money back and garmin have lost it , but if anyone is having good routes and use out of It would be good hear feedback

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSXS1000 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page