Translogic Intellishift Quickshifter - Suzuki GSXS1000 Forum
User Tag List

 1Likes
  • 1 Post By scrub975
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 06-16-2019, 10:04 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
scrub975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Yadkinville NC, USA(middle of nowhere)
Posts: 64
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Translogic Intellishift Quickshifter

Has anyone tried the Translogic Intellishift Quickshifter? Hadnít heard of it before but was looking for a new one as my current one has stopped working again and wanna get something different. Was wondering if anyone had and if so how well it works? Like their claims that it is smooth even at low rpms.
scrub975 is online now  
post #2 of 8 Old 06-16-2019, 10:06 AM
Senior Member
 
Triz-man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 263
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
What quick shifter do you have that stopped working? Iím looking to get a quick shifter


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Triz-man is online now  
post #3 of 8 Old 06-16-2019, 10:30 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
scrub975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Yadkinville NC, USA(middle of nowhere)
Posts: 64
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triz-man View Post
What quick shifter do you have that stopped working? Iím looking to get a quick shifter


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Itís a Bazzaz quickshifter.
scrub975 is online now  
 
post #4 of 8 Old 06-16-2019, 10:31 AM
Senior Member
 
Triz-man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 263
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrub975 View Post
Itís a Bazzaz quickshifter.


I was probably going to go with healtech quick shifters because they seam to work the best under low rpm conditions


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Triz-man is online now  
post #5 of 8 Old 06-16-2019, 10:38 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
scrub975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Yadkinville NC, USA(middle of nowhere)
Posts: 64
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triz-man View Post
I was probably going to go with healtech quick shifters because they seam to work the best under low rpm conditions


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Okay. Definitely keep Healtech in mind.
scrub975 is online now  
post #6 of 8 Old 06-20-2019, 01:39 AM
Junior Member
 
TurboSkilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
DO you guys now if the Healtech QS has been updated to only cut power in one direction? remember a while ago when I was looking at it as well, that it could not distinguish between up and down shifts, meaning it works fine when going up through the gears, but when you downshift, it also cuts power ?
TurboSkilla is online now  
post #7 of 8 Old 06-20-2019, 08:23 AM
Member
 
levesl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Baie Comeau,Qc, Canada
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
First ask your self this question, when you will use the quickshifter ? If you will use it when crusin around in town more then 50 % of the time I think it is a waste of money. You can use both of them in low to medium RPM but they are made for high RPM gear change.
I tried the healtech and for the price it's really good. Down side , gear shift is not constant. Sometimes smoother and sometimes less in low to med Rpm. High RPM is good.
Now I have the translogic and for my Gsxs it's better overall. Constant shift low to high RPM and smoother from low to med .
I transferred the healtech on my wife's Cbr650f and overall it's working better on her bike than it was on mine.
Aldo you can use them at constant Rpm they work best at rising Rpm.

levesl
levesl is online now  
post #8 of 8 Old 06-21-2019, 09:24 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
scrub975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Yadkinville NC, USA(middle of nowhere)
Posts: 64
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by levesl View Post
First ask your self this question, when you will use the quickshifter ? If you will use it when crusin around in town more then 50 % of the time I think it is a waste of money. You can use both of them in low to medium RPM but they are made for high RPM gear change.
I tried the healtech and for the price it's really good. Down side , gear shift is not constant. Sometimes smoother and sometimes less in low to med Rpm. High RPM is good.
Now I have the translogic and for my Gsxs it's better overall. Constant shift low to high RPM and smoother from low to med .
I transferred the healtech on my wife's Cbr650f and overall it's working better on her bike than it was on mine.
Aldo you can use them at constant Rpm they work best at rising Rpm.
Thanks for your response! Being smoother at low rpm shifts is one thing that really attracted me to this one. Talked with a representative at MotoMummy and he said it has 5 kill times it uses depending on rpms. Will be ordering one.
Beaker likes this.
scrub975 is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSXS1000 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome