GSXS 1000 Forum banner

Translogic Intellishift Quickshifter

13K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  gsxsdave 
#1 ·
Has anyone tried the Translogic Intellishift Quickshifter? Hadn’t heard of it before but was looking for a new one as my current one has stopped working again and wanna get something different. Was wondering if anyone had and if so how well it works? Like their claims that it is smooth even at low rpms.

#6 ·
DO you guys now if the Healtech QS has been updated to only cut power in one direction? remember a while ago when I was looking at it as well, that it could not distinguish between up and down shifts, meaning it works fine when going up through the gears, but when you downshift, it also cuts power ?

#7 ·
First ask your self this question, when you will use the quickshifter ? If you will use it when crusin around in town more then 50 % of the time I think it is a waste of money. You can use both of them in low to medium RPM but they are made for high RPM gear change.
I tried the healtech and for the price it's really good. Down side , gear shift is not constant. Sometimes smoother and sometimes less in low to med Rpm. High RPM is good.
Now I have the translogic and for my Gsxs it's better overall. Constant shift low to high RPM and smoother from low to med .
I transferred the healtech on my wife's Cbr650f and overall it's working better on her bike than it was on mine.
Aldo you can use them at constant Rpm they work best at rising Rpm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.