• 1 Post By Dylanfz

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 06-22-2019, 11:49 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
2019 Woolich ECU remap

Well here's one for use all to ponder over , went to have my 2019 gsxs 1000 flashed today and it could not be done as no map available for 2019 model yet . Spoken to Woolich representative and he has ask Can I send my ECU to him to make a map for it .. anyone heard of this .
post #2 of 6 Old 06-22-2019, 11:58 PM

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylanfz View Post
Well here's one for use all to ponder over , went to have my 2019 gsxs 1000 flashed today and it could not be done as no map available for 2019 model yet . Spoken to Woolich representative and he has ask Can I send my ECU to him to make a map for it .. anyone heard of this .
There are no maps in the map share for anything past 2016, i don't see why that matters.
I assume the harness works for all year models too.
As nothing major has changed in past years, i dont see why you couldn't use a previous year model reference tune.
That was going to be my course of action anyway.
I'm waiting for the Woolich technician from Cube Performance to return from his expedition with the race team so i can talk through the finer points.
I'll add this to the list of questions.
frog4aday likes this.

When life throws you curves, lean into them.
post #3 of 6 Old 06-23-2019, 12:02 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
I'm speaking to a guy call rich ( he does the map's for Woolich ) on Monday to try sort something out , the people at Jordans said they could of used the older map but there was a 25% chance it might not work and if it didn't it's not reversible and i could have a broken ECU .. I'll update how I get on on Monday here ..

post #4 of 6 Old 06-23-2019, 12:08 AM

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylanfz View Post
I'm speaking to a guy call rich ( he does the map's for Woolich ) on Monday to try sort something out , the people at Jordans said they could of used the older map but there was a 25% chance it might not work and if it didn't it's not reversible and i could have a broken ECU .. I'll update how I get on on Monday here ..
Just a copy and paste from Woolich FAQ

"The best way to determine which Bin File revision is within your stock ECU is to Read the ECU, this will load the Bin File that is currently in the ECU into the Woolich Racing Tuned software. If we do not currently have the Bin File, the Woolich Racing Tuned software will prompt you to send the bin file through to Woolich Racing so we can add it to the software.

We like to ensure that you have access to all of the Bin Files for a particular model so you can always flash your ECU back to stock. You will not be able to Write to the ECU until you have sent us the Bin File."

When life throws you curves, lean into them.
post #5 of 6 Old 06-23-2019, 01:37 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Maybe it’s something to do with unlocking the 19 ecu?
I was told that at some stage it will become impossible to Unlock the ecu on all
Later model Motorcycles. Not sure how true it is..

Last edited by My Name Is Jeff; 06-23-2019 at 01:39 AM.
post #6 of 6 Old 06-23-2019, 04:21 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
I've just had a message from Woolich's Guy how makes the maps and he told me that I've got the latest model of ECU 38k31 so there is no map / files for it yet ..if you're ECU is 38k30 or below your fine .iv offered to give him mine to look at and make a map so I'm waiting for a reply .
frog4aday likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSXS1000 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page