GSXS 1000 Forum banner

Mileage

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  galicano 
#1 ·
I cant believe this beast has a 200 mile range....even after the flash and O2 disabled.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
No regular riding. Some slower mountain riding with my father, but daily blasts to +125mph though also. Ive been close to the 200 mile point a couple times but didn't push it. This time the bar and the little gas symbol were both blinking. Actually filled up at 203 miles.

#5 ·
I was going to suggest that you may be running lean on your AFR but with a 17 litre tank and my average fuel economy of 5 l/100 km that gets me to exactly 320 km (200 miles) so I can see it happening if I push it as far as you did.

#11 ·
That’s where I normally am. Back wheel riding only too much, and wot out of turns. Also like getting to the speed limit or cruising speed as quick as possible. Never had much use for trying to maximize fuel economy on a sport bike. We shall see how this Mid East crap affects prices though. I may change my tune😳

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.