• 2 Post By motomanic

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 11-11-2015, 11:49 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
New from Orange County CA

Hey Guys Gals, been riding now for six years on sportbikes. Had my eye on the GSX S1000 and soon to make the move.
Sandyman and VagabondMS like this.
post #2 of 9 Old 11-12-2015, 04:23 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Garage
Surely your surrounded by choppers
Welcome to the forum, don't feed the troll

Certain people are like slinky's, no apparent use but always bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs
post #3 of 9 Old 11-12-2015, 06:17 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by motomanic View Post
Hey Guys Gals, been riding now for six years on sportbikes. Had my eye on the GSX S1000 and soon to make the move.
Welcome from the Uk, I have just seen the light as well, been riding sports bikes for the last 27 years, great to get back after a long ride & not feel the need to visit a chiropractor.

post #4 of 9 Old 11-13-2015, 12:08 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Garage
Welcome from another Orange County rider! Have fun pulling the trigger on that GSX-S1000. You won't be dissapointed
post #5 of 9 Old 11-13-2015, 08:13 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
bsharp581 when you made the purchase, was there a specific dealer? Maybe because of price or customer service? Let me know thanks.
post #6 of 9 Old 11-14-2015, 01:38 AM

Garage
Quote:
bsharp581 when you made the purchase, was there a specific dealer? Maybe because of price or customer service? Let me know thanks.
Where in Orange County are you located? I purchased both my FZ09 and my GXS-S1000 from a friend who worked over at Temecula Motorsports, but I think they are a bit on the pricey side with added fees if you don't know someone haha. I get my service done at Mission Motorsports in Irvine because it's closer to my house, and they always treat me well - Nice and helpful staff that typically isn't too pushy. I've also worked with the guys over at Southern California Motorsports in Brea with some accessory purchases and they are great too. Their showroom is pretty killer. My advice would be to shop around and see who will give you the best deal. Suzuki's website has an MSRP of $9,999 for the naked non-ABS, with a $350 destination charge, so I'd definitely shop around and try to get something for no more than $10,349 pre tax/title/fees.
post #7 of 9 Old 11-14-2015, 07:06 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharp581 View Post
Where in Orange County are you located? I purchased both my FZ09 and my GXS-S1000 from a friend who worked over at Temecula Motorsports, but I think they are a bit on the pricey side with added fees if you don't know someone haha. I get my service done at Mission Motorsports in Irvine because it's closer to my house, and they always treat me well - Nice and helpful staff that typically isn't too pushy. I've also worked with the guys over at Southern California Motorsports in Brea with some accessory purchases and they are great too. Their showroom is pretty killer. My advice would be to shop around and see who will give you the best deal. Suzuki's website has an MSRP of $9,999 for the naked non-ABS, with a $350 destination charge, so I'd definitely shop around and try to get something for no more than $10,349 pre tax/title/fees.
Thanks for the helpful tips. So Cal Motorsports is just down the street and I'm waiting for them to get back to me. So far the best offer tax, license, dealer prep, included is 10,800 out the door. Still checking around with other sources.
post #8 of 9 Old 11-16-2015, 09:38 PM

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
Quote:
Thanks for the helpful tips. So Cal Motorsports is just down the street and I'm waiting for them to get back to me. So far the best offer tax, license, dealer prep, included is 10,800 out the door. Still checking around with other sources.
Tell them MSRP out the door or you walk. You'll get it. I had two dealerships offer me that deal on my F model. I was out the door for a tad less... $10,964...

2016 Red/Black GSX-S1000F.

2015 BMW 1200GS
post #9 of 9 Old 11-18-2015, 02:54 AM

Garage
Quote:
That's a pretty good deal. Pretty much MSRP ($9,999) plus the 8% tax rate. It doesn't look like they are adding in any additional set up fees - the "destination charge" on Suzuki's website states $350 - and the license fee is absorbed, so actually you're just a tad under MSRP. I would definitely do some looking around though and get the best deal that you can get. There's nothing wrong with making an offer haha the worst they can say is no and you take your money to the next Suzuki dealer down the road. Good luck with the purchase!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSXS1000 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page