• 2 Post By GSX-S1K

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 08-06-2016, 01:03 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Down Dallas Deep Ellum ride

I made a ride to Down Town Dallas Deep Ellum area.

GSX-S1000 ABS 2016 Red\Black

Yoshimura fender delete / Suzuki Front Fairing / Dynojet PowerCommander V / Dynojet Ignition Module / Dynojet Shifter / Dynojet AutoTune / POD-300, Nitrous 40HP Dry shot.

Custom built: Stepped header exhaust / modified Akrapovic titanium-carbon fiber muffler / Suzuki instrument cluster RED backlight / Dynojet POD-300 RED backlight / Headlight halo RED / NOS linear indicator / progressive tach shift light / handlebar switch box for NOS & Halo.

Dallas, Texas
post #2 of 7 Old 08-06-2016, 01:09 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

m0bnd and bigphill like this.

Yoshimura fender delete / Suzuki Front Fairing / Dynojet PowerCommander V / Dynojet Ignition Module / Dynojet Shifter / Dynojet AutoTune / POD-300, Nitrous 40HP Dry shot.

Custom built: Stepped header exhaust / modified Akrapovic titanium-carbon fiber muffler / Suzuki instrument cluster RED backlight / Dynojet POD-300 RED backlight / Headlight halo RED / NOS linear indicator / progressive tach shift light / handlebar switch box for NOS & Halo.

Dallas, Texas
post #3 of 7 Old 08-06-2016, 02:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Very nice!

I assume this was an early ride. It's 99 degrees, feels like 107 right now.
Too hot for me!

post #4 of 7 Old 08-06-2016, 02:39 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Yes. Always an early ride when the hot Texas summer is upon us. Terribly hot summer to say the least. This morning, it was mid 80's when I left and it was mid 90's by the time I got do to Deep Ellum. It did heat up super quick.

That Deep Ellum area has lost a lot of the Artistic Street Art that is had so much of at one time. Kind of sad to see it all evaporating and going away. I remember when there was a tunnel down there (but that's been gone for many years now) and many wild looking people were all around. Things change and Deep Ellum's Artistic Vibe of art and people is slowly disappearing into just a memory.

Anyway... It was a good ride with good places to see in Deep Ellum.

The end of next month, I plan on going to Austin to check out their Artist Street art and to take some pictures. Hopefully, the weather will be cooler for my 3 hour motorcycle ride to Austin or.... I may not go to Austin.

Dallas, Texas
post #5 of 7 Old 08-06-2016, 03:59 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Awesome street art!
post #6 of 7 Old 08-06-2016, 09:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
Very cool.

Man we DFWers got to meet up soon.

I'm leaving at 06:30 tomorrow to meet a group in Cool, TX west of Weatherford at a great breakfast place there. There by 7:30, home by 10. If anyone wants to go. Anyone wants to go, PM me.

2016 Red/Black GSX-S1000F.

2015 BMW 1200GS
post #7 of 7 Old 08-07-2016, 09:10 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Dayum! I just got this msg. Great idea for the meet up, but too late for me.
Ride safe and stay cool brother.

Dallas, Texas

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSXS1000 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page