GSXS 1000 Forum banner

Feeling nostalgic...

3K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Goon 
#1 ·
Yesterday I prepared the bike to be stored for the Winter, I'm probably not going to ride for 3 months :crying:... so I started checking some videos I took last summer (I took about 200GB!!). I still feel sad that I won't ride for 3 months, but at least I can rewind and live this again :D

This video was taken in Luxembourg, when I was basically riding completely alone
https://youtu.be/eiNXVjp4X2g

PD: It was my first time in that road, so don't expect MotoGP-like action... ;)

#4 ·
Motorcyclists notice things others miss. Like how nice and smooth that pavement looks. Great place to get out and ride, I'm jealous. You have quality, I have quantity, as I can go ride this weekend, but my roads are super boring compared to that.

#6 ·
That looked like a great road. And your pace seemed plenty quick considering the trees were RIGHT THERE by the pavement and the rock walls were very close on the other side. If you hadn't said where you were from I would have guessed it was a road in northwest Arkansas. Beautiful place to ride. Thanks for sharing that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.