Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
one review i haven,t read...thanks for posting...leave it stock baby
post #3 of 6 Old 03-19-2017, 03:56 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
its funny because i like performance motor vehicles. I bought a performance car, the top of the line for my model so I would not have to modify it at all. I love my car.

I bought my motorcycle specifically so I could have something to tinker with

post #4 of 6 Old 03-19-2017, 05:34 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
i did all my tinkering with bikes year ago when tinkering was easy an cheep....and had endless amount of time to do it....now i just want to ride on a bike that has more power then i can ever master.....i can see the fun in tinkering.. but with all the time it takes , most try to get it perfect and chase it all the time, never being satisfied or getting it right.....years ago if we made a change to your bike ,we would go to the same road and race or do a rollon against the same bike an person and see the gains or losses......now you go to a dyno to see if one made a gain....instead of the street where it really matters..........last 20 years i kept my bikes stock and enjoyed banging thew the gears againts bikes with power commanders ..pipes ect .....sounds like bull but at the track 1/4 mile, usually 6 times a year on bike night..the stock bikes kick ass the last 40 years...theres always a few bikes the same and one is usually stock...the stockers get the best numbers....thats the real world........hows the weather in florada you lucky bast.rd
post #5 of 6 Old 03-19-2017, 09:31 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
Its been beautiful riding down here lately.... best time of year for bikes.

I do agree with you about mods and always chasing. I really wanted to learn more about fueling and engine setup. Ive seen bikes with lots of mods that run awesome and arguably better than OEM....I want a piece of that knowledge��..its just the nerd in me
post #6 of 6 Old 03-20-2017, 10:38 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
well that bike review sums it up for me very nicely. Had my bike for over a year , no plans to change anything at present. The track where i live has been closed for months ,and may never be open to bikes again for all i know, so may never get to the point of street riding that what this bikes has got , won't be enough for my level of ability..... Never selling this one , love it too much

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSXS1000 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page