LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 12-04-2015, 04:13 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Smile Another happy GSX-S1000F owner in Perth WA

Hi all thought I should join in & share the enjoyment I'm getting out of my latest purchase. I've been riding for over 35 years & been previous Suzuki owner several times & had a great run out of my 2006 Bandit 1200 & when it came time to update the dealer mentioned the new arrival on the floor. Once ridden the new GSX is hard to forget, had mine since mid September & have commuted every day prior to my recent retirement. The only accessory fitted so far has been a radiator guard from (Radguard) about $170 AUD well made & has fitted great. The only minor complaint has been the lean fuel issue at between 2500-3500 rpm but I have just ordered a Booster Plug after a lot of research & hope that will overcome that low down stutter which can become very annoying in slow moving traffic. Also have a second bike which is 2002 Kawasaki zx9 which has only 15000kms on the clock but I think it feels a little neglected at the moment as I find it hard to stay off the GSX. I will provide a outcome on the Booster Plug once fitted & fingers crossed it solves the issue.
post #2 of 3 Old 12-04-2015, 08:15 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
Garage
Welcome from the other side of the island, be sure to post your findings on the booster plug cause i think a few of us would like to know the outcome.
post #3 of 3 Old 12-04-2015, 09:02 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
Welcome Aboard

Pull my finger

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSXS1000 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page