Hello from Vaughan Ontario Canada
Thank you all for the kind welcome. I am just loving the performance and looks of this bike. Some early observations...
1) The snatchy throttle issue is next to nothing in the 2018 models. Just have to remember I’m sitting on top of 150hp. Lol
2) The mirrors, while gorgeous on the f model, are difficult to use. They’re just too low. I did take a forum member’s suggestion and twisted the mounting point forward a touch. We’ll see.
3) The seat is too narrow for my backside. Pressure point kicks in after about 2 hrs of riding. Airhawk pad maybe?
4) The sounds of the stock exhaust is mesmerizing. Love it. Just loud enough for my tastes.
5) I actually like the rear fender. Seems rather functional and not an eyesore at all to me. Just got to deal with the red reflectors.
6) Matte Black is dead sexy. Scares the kids and impresses the ladies! Ha!
Safe riding friends!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by 18MatteBlack; 08-05-2018 at 09:02 AM.