The F is the better bike. - Page 11 - Suzuki GSXS1000 Forum
User Tag List

85Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #101 of 106 Old 02-02-2019, 11:27 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have had a few bikes over the years (massive understatement) and spent way too much money on them. Some of them have looked amazing and and I have spent ages just looking at them just because they looked so awesome.

Most of them were sports bikes and I pretty much pushed most of them to the max with the exception of the Tuono V4RR. I do not spend any time really looking at my GSXS 1000F , partly because it is not as 'pretty ' as some of my ex's but more importantly because I prefer riding it to the others.

I can ride for hours, watch the scenery, ride without neck, wrist , back or backside pain and still get that massive buzz when I open her up and as yet I haven't been able to max her out and probably won't.

Had to spend a little on new rear shock and reflash but has still cost me way less than many of my others. Fantastic bike , I even go to the shops on it, so versatile and if you want you can still scare yoursel.

Enjoy your bike, I love riding mine and a I get to see a lot of 'pretty' bikes in my rear mirrors lol on the twisty roads.
post #102 of 106 Old 09-17-2019, 09:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I owned a s750 2017 and currently a 2018 s1000F. The F is a better bike if you go on long runs on the highway without stopping that much. The fairings help and fuel consumption is more efficient at 120kph tha the s750 on a similar run. I can get at most 330km on a full tank of i am conservative on the f on the same route. The s750 is far more easier to use in the tight city streets and much cheaper to operate as i go 20kmpl than the 17kmpl on the F.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
post #103 of 106 Old 09-17-2019, 10:24 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by galicano View Post
I owned a s750 2017 and currently a 2018 s1000F. The F is a better bike if you go on long runs on the highway without stopping that much. The fairings help and fuel consumption is more efficient at 120kph tha the s750 on a similar run. I can get at most 330km on a full tank of i am conservative on the f on the same route. The s750 is far more easier to use in the tight city streets and much cheaper to operate as i go 20kmpl than the 17kmpl on the F.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
My previous bike was a FZ-07 that was ridiculously flickable, wheelieable, and a great commuter. When I went to test ride the GSX-S-F it was my intention to keep both - one for commuting (FZ), and one for longer rides (F). So I did my test ride on the GSX-1000F and I immediately knew the power, stability, and comfort (especially hitting the freeway), outweighed any advantages the FZ had. Yea, it's not as light and flickable, wheelies? Who needs them. I'm old and brittle anyway.

But it is a superior all around bike and the power and sound are intoxicating.
LEAVEITSTOCK likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSXS1000 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page