User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2018, 02:13 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Master cylinder of the GSX-S1000 on GSX-S750

Hello! I am new to this forum, we hope you can provide as much information as possible and also get recommendations and experiences from you.
I have a GSX-S750 17/18. It's incredible, I'm super happy with the bike. But you always want to improve it a little more ...
I was thinking about improving the braking of the bike, it really brakes well but I think I could brake a little better.
I was thinking not to remove it from the original aesthetics of the bike to install the master cylinder of the Gsx-s1000. Luckily the parts are the same, the only thing you have to buy is the complete master cylinder and the brake lever.
But there is always a problem .... How would the abs system behave with a more powerful fluid pressure than that generated by the original cylinder of the motorcycle?
Obviously afterwards I will change the brake lines for some Hel and then the Pads for some more efficient than the factory ones.
From already thank you very much

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSXS1000 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in