LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 Old 06-20-2018, 02:29 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Suzuki GSX-S1000A/GSX-S1000F parts/accessories

SOLD.
• Power Commander V part number 20-047 to suit the Gixxus, exc con as new used only short period, complete assembly in box ready to install, clear instructions.
This was bought in Australia and has the correct fuel map already installed, made a huge difference to the hunting, hesitation and abruptness these are known for. Smoother power deliver resulted especially low to mid range. Why flash when this way is not only cheaper & better, but leaves your bike stock for warranty.
Going cheap -$250 Australian dollars
Email for pics....SOLD

SOLD
Genuine Suzuki factory service manual part number 99500- 39410- 01E. In excellent condition has approx 400 pages of everything you need to know about your GSXS-1000A or F variant. There's nothing like having it in the written word! Comes from non-smoking clean environment. These are hard to find and rare. Paid almost double my asking price. Has all the worldwide variants/versions.
$95 Australian dollars to members
Email for pics....SOLD

SOLD
• Evotech radiator guard exc con best quality fitment guard that I have seen, protect your investment, dresses up your bike, easy to install, as new used short time - $80 Australian dollars.
Email for pics....SOLD

SOLD
• Rear black original Suzuki seat cowl/cover, streamlines the rear end and improves the look with the bonus of virtually no weight. In exc con again only used short period of time
Going cheap $80 Australian dollars.
Email for pics...SOLD

All parts can be posted your expense no worries...Photos of all parts and accessories above and more information just email me. Thanks.
Jeffro - [email protected]
Australia 🇦🇺 ALL SOLD

Last edited by Jeffro; 06-22-2018 at 01:08 AM.
post #2 of 10 Old 06-20-2018, 11:46 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
Garage
Why you selling? Just curious.
post #3 of 10 Old 06-20-2018, 07:20 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Been around full on fast sportbikes basically all my life with competition thrown in the mix when younger, had this one a year and missed the adrenalin rush of huge power and speed and handling ability. It's not to say these are not good or capable, but reality is that they are sub par in power, suspension and importantly to me overall appearance and finish. They do a job but end of the day are built to a budget.
I bought the new GSXR-1000R been waiting few years now for it. After having the Ninja H2 the Gixxer is more like it but with better electronics. I love my Suzuki's and will have some fond memories of the ever reliable GSX-S1000F.
dekker, LEAVEITSTOCK and mike d like this.

post #4 of 10 Old 06-20-2018, 08:43 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
I really wish they would have made the naked with a tiered option.....like an "RR" version with specs and equipment closer to the GSX-R1000s.
Sorry...no threadjack intended.
PhuketPaul likes this.
post #5 of 10 Old 06-20-2018, 09:54 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dqban View Post
I really wish they would have made the naked with a tiered option.....like an "RR" version with specs and equipment closer to the GSX-R1000s.
Sorry...no threadjack intended.
Yeh your right might make it a better proposition, but it's all stuff you can do if you want. The attraction of course is that for the price as a stock bike that it is I don't think there is a better bike out there! They are an excellent bike and great value for money.
I just miss the full on lean forward albeit less comfort and looks/capability of sportbikes I suppose.
post #6 of 10 Old 06-20-2018, 11:25 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
Garage
Well, if that's what you're looking for, I can't blame you at all. I have often thought about a GSXR-1000R, especially after owning my GSX-S, but in the end, for my riding (commuting and some distance on the freeways and backroads), I just don't think I'm young and limber enough to "man up".
I do a lot of road bike riding and raced for years, but I still can't quite convince myself that I'd like an "endurance" bike. I like the razor sharp handling and positioning of a race bike (bicycle). I'm sure for motorcycles it's similar, but I never really reached racing level on the MC, it's always been for commuting, blasting dirt roads, touring, and fun.

I'm a little jealous though (except that ass-can???)

Last edited by mike d; 06-20-2018 at 11:33 PM.
post #7 of 10 Old 06-21-2018, 02:30 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
im keeping my 13 gsxr 750 just for the feeling if I ever want it, I think the gsxs is the more enjoyable bike for off the track hands down.
post #8 of 10 Old 06-21-2018, 09:56 AM

Quoted: 461 Post(s)
EMailed you, I'ld like the Radiator Guard
post #9 of 10 Old 06-22-2018, 12:34 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey guys after a steering damper for a K7 1000.suzuki want $1250 for a new one .any suggestions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #10 of 10 Old 06-22-2018, 01:09 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
All sold thanks to all parties involved.
Enjoy!
Cheers
Jeffro
sangedegsx likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSXS1000 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page