GSXS 1000 Forum banner

Feeler: Healtech Quick shifter

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Askar 
#1 ·
Thinking of selling my Healtech Quickshifter Easy iQSE1. I paid $300 new. The unit works flawlessly, I used my iPhone to program it for my bike. I usually have it turned off, as I like the involvement of working for my gear shifts. If I sell it, I would be asking $175 plus shipping continental USA. Hit me up if you are interested at that price. I have a 2016 naked btw

#5 ·
It comes with everything needed to work, even the instructions. I just like the involvement of having to shift, (up and down). I find I turn it off most of the time now that the novelty has worn off. I’m not sure I’m even gonna sell it, I’ve turned down $150 shipped. $175 plus shipping is my bottom dollar, or I’ll keep it. I may keep it anyway. I’m gonna take a beating on the this at $175 plus shipping, it was $300. I haven’t used it that much. PM me if you’re interested at that price.

#8 ·
Tight on cash. Wife and kid ran through our annual deductible on medical insurance by the end of February. That pretty much ate up all my "Fun" money. By the time I recover someone will have bought this from him, installed it, got bored with it and will be selling it for $290 plus shipping. Story of my life. :)

But no lie, the garage is tight too, I had an extra bike in there at one time and had no room to work on anything. What I have is the max. Sigh. Need to get the disassembled one in the corner running and off the stand so it takes up less room.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.