GSXS 1000 Forum banner

F/S New Leo Vince LV-10 Ti Slip On

6K views 33 replies 11 participants last post by  Cainus83 
#1 · (Edited)
This will be the 3rd Slip-on I have sold on the Forum. First a Yoshimura Alpha, then an Akrapovic and now:

"Leo Vince LV-10 Titanium" Slip-on with carbon fiber heat shield.

This Titanium version Leo Vince Slip-On is only available in Europe, made in Italy, not available in the U.S. for GSXS 1000. I discovered through research and found/ordered from a Dealer in Belgium. I paid $550 shipped, will sell for $425 shipped in U.S.

I fabricated the black mounting bracket shown in the pictures as I do not have passenger pegs, but comes with factory supplied mounting bracket designed for stock passenger pegs (so you would not use the black bracket). Will fit stock exhaust or aftermarket headers.

NO ONE has this Muffler in the U.S.! It is like new, barely used.

Please contact me by email if interested, cabojeff83@hotmail.com

#10 · (Edited)
END OF SUMMER SALE!

Price reduced from $425 to to $325 shipped to U.S., without heat shield. SO if you want a cool Titanium "shorty", here's the one. Comes with bracket to fit stock passenger peg, and with bracket for exhaust hanger (as shown). It is like brand new.

This Titanium model ordered from and only available from Europe. Will fit stock headers with OEM gasket. Same model supplied by Leo Vince to Moto2 aned Moto3.

#12 ·
Yes it is loud with aftermarket headers! It is designed to use with stock headers. I am selling without the heat shield, thus the price of $350 (shipped) for a Titanium slip-on!!

Try a Google search for "Leovince LV-10 Titanium" and you will see it is not available in the U.S. I went through a lot of time and hassle to find and bring this from Europe.

#14 · (Edited)
Hey Blaw, email replied to, just got back

I am waiting to receive a new “long” Arrow Slip-on, should be here next week. I will need to use the LV heat shield with it, should I like the performance.

If not, I will keep my Akrapovic and sell the Leo with heat shield and the new Arrow.

So I’ll let you know in a couple of weeks. If you want the LeoVince without the heat shield now, I’ll make you a good deal, $350 US including shipping to you in Canada.

#15 · (Edited)
My Titanium Leovince LV-10 complete WITH HEAT SHIELD and all pieces still for sale, absolutely like brand new, not available in U.S., the stainless U.S. version has mesh screen in outlet, this version is open, looks bad ass. Perfect for stock headers but will also fit 50mm aftermarket headers. $425 shipped in U.S.

You will not need the black bracket in the photos if you have pillion pegs, the Leovince bracket is included.

#26 · (Edited)
Thanks Gixx for your understanding to my obsession, yes, possibly a purchase here or there might have been scotch induced, but I am not only looking for the best sound, but visual and performance are all part of the quest for the ultimate Slip-on.

My Akra is my favorite, but now going to try a conventional "long" muffler to arrive at the final keeper (although I have said that before)!

And hopefully I have brought happiness to others on this Forum through the "passing on" of my acquisitions!

#32 ·
I really can't say as I went to aftermarket headers right after getting the bike. I think what you have heard is based on the fact that all the "muffling" is done by the big under body box/muffler, thus the "tip" (slip-on) makes minimal difference in sound.

But Blaw attests above that it does make a difference.

#34 ·
I've said it before but the m4 I had was significantly louder and meatier than the stock can. It was too short for my liking and sat under my right foot. I would highly recommend it for those looking for more noise.

I now have a full decat and Yoshi r11 and in all honesty it's not much louder than the stock with m4 setup. Looks way cooler though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.