GSXS 1000 Forum banner

Many GSXS1000F parts for sale

6K views 29 replies 10 participants last post by  Barstewardsquad 
#1 ·
I will have for sale very shortly a host of bits n bobs off my 2018 GSXS 1000F. Parts will include brake and clutch lever protectors, comprehensive set of R&G crash protectors,inc paddock stand bobbins, Puig tall dark touring screen, colour coded hugger & chain guard (titan blue), bar risers 25mm and a set of Givi panniers and top box rack (no top box im keeping that for my next steed) 1x set of Buell 1in lowering pegs (from Joe Satterwhite). If anyone is interested please say what it is you'd like and we can do a deal. Regards, Del

#7 ·
Well, i went over to the IOM TT and came home early due to the weather. It taught me just how unsuitable this type of bike is for me.My knees and hips and lower back all protested long and loud so i had to change, so ive traded it in and bought a BMW R1250GS Exclusive. Its being built now and will be with me by the end of the month. :eek:

#10 ·
You're going to love the GS.. what a machine. It looks to be as comfy as it gets. If that doesn't work then you're in the market for one of those stylish mobility scooters.. just keep the gsx and put that motor in it.. I'd even ride that XD

#13 ·
Im going to post pics over the weekend of whats for sale. I will be honest and upfront about the condition of each item i put up for sale. Please bear with me and i will get it done. Thanks, Del

#14 · (Edited)
Ok first we have an Ermax chain guard & Hugger (with fitting kit) colour coded for Titan Blue bike. One or two small marks but otherwise in VGC. Cost £200 looking for £120 + post at cost.IMG_1660 by Derek Macdonald, on Flickr

Next i have a Puig tall dark tinted screen. Looking for £60 + post at cost.
IMG_1661 by Derek Macdonald, on Flickr

Now i have a set of 2 upper frame fillers available (smaller ones in the pic) £20 inc post
IMG_1663 by Derek Macdonald, on Flickr

#16 · (Edited)
Next i have a set of paddock stand bobbins R&G looking for £14 post inc
IMG_1664 by Derek Macdonald, on Flickr

Next i have a set of main frame R&G Aero protectors. Previous owner must have dropped the bike because id never seen the scrape on the n/s one till id taken them off. £50 post inc
IMG_1665 by Derek Macdonald, on Flickr

#17 · (Edited)
Next i have a set of SW Motec bar risers (Black) c/w bolts for fitting. £24+ post at cost
IMG_1674 by Derek Macdonald, on Flickr

Next i have a Pyramid rear wheel splash guard, really good quality and works a treat looking for £85 plus post at cost.
(£154 new.)IMG_1667 by Derek Macdonald, on FlickrIMG_1666 by Derek Macdonald, on Flickr

The logos on the screen and slash guard are just vinyl so easily removed but i will leave them on for buyer to remove if they want.

#20 · (Edited)
Delboy, I am going to give up my place for the tire hugger, chain guard, and crash protecters. With the shipping I'm sure it would be well over $300 US and I've spent too much already this month. Best of luck to you and I hope you love your new bike.

#30 ·
Well over a month after a PM and a week after the post above I would say it is a case of Caveat Emptor if you buy any if the remaining bits listed.

Just for context I bought the R&G engine sliders. The RH one would not fit as one of the bolt holes is recessed and needs a longer bit on the slider. So after a few PMs asking if there was a spacer or similar missing things went quiet and I was left with a useless slider. OK it isn't huge money but I recently changed jobs and took a large pay cut so it is enough to be noticeable, not Phucket Paul level bad, but times are difficult.

Anyway I bought a new RH slider and it does have a longer mount for the recessed hole. Checking the one from Del I can see that the one that is too short has a different finish, can't say it's been cut etc. but it is the only non black bit on the slider.

Luckily the one I bought for comparison can be returned as I have decided not to fit the LH slider either in case that is not 100% correct.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.