GSXS 1000 Forum banner

Full System for sale £400

3K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  Skillo 
#1 ·
Complete custom Twin Exhaust system for sale, this is a standard system that has had the cat and collector removed. The silencers have Yoshimura badges on them but it was fabricated by a company called MTC (UK).
I’ve attached an image of a standard system to show the difference, comes complete with hangers and 4 baffles, please note that the hangers replace the pillion footrests (pictured).
Collection from Wirral (UK)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
That's a bitch, I should have paid more attention to the classifieds as I was originally going to get an MTC system the same as this having seen yours in their video but logistics prevented me doing a 500 mile round trip to get it done. I've literally just bought a 2nd hand pair of Arrow silencers from a K9 GSXR1000 to fit instead but I've posted on the GSX-S UK Facebook page that you have this for sale.:)

#5 ·
In all fairness as long as your above 60 mph it’s ok, it was around time that drove me nuts (baffles out).

One of the main reasons is I don’t have a PC or flashed ecu so it was hunting on tick over. Sounded awesome when you gave it some 🤟🏻

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.