GSXS 1000 Forum banner

2016 full stock exhaust for sale.

4K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Gixxis1000 
#1 · (Edited)
Full exhaust including stock can, $250 or shoot me an offer.
Previous owner included the stock exhaust when I bought the bike but it had aftermarket installed and I’ll never use the stock exhaust so if anyone is interested let me know. I’m located in SC but can ship it within the US. Can also include the actuator since I’ve removed it but I do not have the cables. It’s got a few small scratches (see pics).

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Duhhh guys :), the first sentence reads: “$250 OR shoot me an offer” (meaning they will probably go for less). I have seen people actually looking for them to put back on their bikes after getting rid of stock systems when they found out they spent a bunch of money and make a bunch of noise for an additional 0.3 hp gain. Either way, they make a nice garage ornament...

#8 ·
C'mon man! Your original post did not have the price! The "last edited" is not quicker than the eye! Anyways, hopefully someone out there needs a stock header system and is willing to pay $250 OBO, and I'm sure none of us want to undermine your thread by offering ours for sale too!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.