User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 08-16-2016, 10:02 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
WTB boosterpluf

If anyone has a boosterplug and not using it anymore(pcv install or something else) i'm take

I have several adresses in the usa ans canada, sometimes it helps for the shipping cost etc

Pm me!

Thanks
post #2 of 5 Old 08-17-2016, 07:57 PM

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Any luck finding one? Boosterplug doesnt charge shipping from europe and got to me in a week. There was one member selling it here a while ago. Dont know if he still has it. https://www.gsxs1000.org/forum/gsxs-1...portunity.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasten View Post
If anyone has a boosterplug and not using it anymore(pcv install or something else) i'm take

I have several adresses in the usa ans canada, sometimes it helps for the shipping cost etc

Pm me!

Thanks
post #3 of 5 Old 08-17-2016, 08:19 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:

Pm me!

Thanks
IMO if the bikes running fine and just the constant throttle is the problem in the lower rev range why not just try the 02 eliminator for the cost of only a few of dollars in eBay
Here is dyno jets explanation on it

Many of today?s bikes now come standard with an oxygen sensor(s) in the exhaust system. The ECU is designed to read the Oxygen Sensor under certain conditions and temporarily change the air/fuel ratio. The closed loop circuit has a very limited operating range, which is only in effect while holding a steady speed. For example, on some models if you are above 2250 rpm and under 30% throttle position, the stock system (with or without the Power Commander) will grad- ually and temporarily lean out the air fuel ratio in an attempt to achieve an air/fuel ratio of 14.7:1 (stoichiometric). The Oxygen sensor(s) can be disconnected but this will trip the F.I. dash warning light. By installing the Dynojet Oxygen Sensor eliminator, the closed loop system is disabled and the F.I. light functions correctly

post #4 of 5 Old 08-17-2016, 09:56 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Well i honestly don't know yet what to do.. the bike isnt running perfect at idle and until 3500 rpm..
post #5 of 5 Old 08-17-2016, 10:09 PM

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Yeah, the issue is a full exhaust system was installed in a stock GSXS1000 Map. The hypothesis is the bike is running way too lean. Installing the o2 sensor eliminator may cure the symptoms, but will not cure the cause. All the while, the bike will be running lean. I had the same issue with my GTR when I installed a full exhaust without tuning.
Engine is running lean and ECM is trying to compensate through the open loop system. Was sorted out when a tune was implemented. ie. Richened the mixture.

Quote:
Well i honestly don't know yet what to do.. the bike isnt running perfect at idle and until 3500 rpm..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSXS1000 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page