GSXS 1000 Forum banner

What did you do to your Suzuki GSXS today?

313K views 2K replies 263 participants last post by  Gsxsfan 
#1 ·
Share what you did today with the Suzuki GSXS community!

Example: Went to the local dealer for my first service and installed bar end weights.

Example: My fender eliminator kit finally arrived will be installing it today, pictures will be up soon!

Anything goes....

#15 ·
I thought of her today

Reactions: fomoco
#28 ·
Put an iphone handle bar holder on so i can use the GPS on the phone in which BTW the speedo is out 5km all the way through the range using a speedo app.

Attachments

Reactions: tsmetjen
#31 ·
I had a professional fotoshoot in Tongeren , the city where Ambiorix lived :)

First result

Attachments

#39 ·
Today I received second picture of fotoshoot

Attachments

#44 ·
Nice been waiting for this to come available, may i ask where you got it from please.

#43 ·
I rode it about 250km down the great ocean road and wasn't it awesome fun, i am just finishing off the K's for the first service for Monday and this i believe this was just right for the running in as i have done plenty around town riding changing 1st 2nd and 3rd gear and also some highway k's in 6th gear and the ocean road had me switching around 3rd 4th and on the straights 5th gear revving between 3-6k and the bike suited this down to a tee, even if the bike was run in doing what i did today would have been no different and riding the bike as hard to my ability was not hard work for the bike at all.

Reactions: 17105
#47 · (Edited)
I'm having a custom Yoshimura R77 full system welded for me right now. They are cutting out the CAT and custom bending a pipe from the carbon pipe down to the header opening where the CAT used to be. I'll take photos when I get it back.

The reason I'm getting a custom job is because the slip-ons are a waste of money. The CAT is the muffler and the muffler is just a dummy shell used to route exhaust flow. By putting a slip-on on, all you're doing is replacing the router. The muffler is underneath the bike (CAT).

The only full systems are over priced. Yoshimura doesn't make a full system, only money-wasting slip-ons.

So, I'm having my own system fabricated and it's going to look sweet. Carbon R77 is absolutely beautiful.

Reactions: fomoco
#51 · (Edited)
I actually thought once of just taking it off and leaving it off. Thought the lack of exhaust would look pretty cool too.

Lucky, I don't think it's junk. It looks nice actually. I think it might be a bit loud though, because the muffler is too small and there's nothing to create any back pressure at all. I edited my post. For 850 bucks, it's looks pretty nice otherwise.

Give us your review once it's installed and tested.

#53 ·
Lucky, I don't think it's junk. It looks nice actually. I think it might be a bit loud though, because the muffler is too small and there's nothing to create any back pressure at all. I edited my post. For 850 bucks, it's looks pretty nice otherwise.

Give us your review once it's installed and tested.

OK, good. My last few exhausts have been Brock's. I contacted them and they are not planning on making an exhaust for our bikes. M4 sounded good on the dealer's bike and it was available "right now" so I bought it. We'll see......