Registered
Suzuki GSX-S1000F (2020)
66 Posts

·
Registered
Suzuki GSX-S1000F (2020)
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I actually worked in a radiator shop for a few weeks, ( fumes got to me) but i would imagine they could recore your stock rad using the china core, reattach the stock tanks to that core, so everything lines up properly
No need, they can fix just the original, so the china one has been returned 👍

·
Registered
Suzuki GSX-S1000F (2020)
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hmm can’t say I’m happy with the repair aesthetically, looks like crap, but if it works it’s saved me a lot of money.

plus after the guard is on will look fine on the bike. The evotech looks amazing!

Grille Luggage and bags Hood Automotive tire Product

Grille Light Product Automotive lighting Hood

Grille Rectangle Wood Material property Font

·
Registered
87 Posts
Not ideal in terms of looks, heck the same thing could be done with a blod of epoxy.

But get it back on, with the guard and put it down to exp and then forget about it.

If it helps the week I got mine i rode over a stanley knife blade and a brand new tyre was scrap.

·
Registered
Suzuki GSX-S1000F (2020)
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Not ideal in terms of looks, heck the same thing could be done with a blod of epoxy.

But get it back on, with the guard and put it down to exp and then forget about it.

If it helps the week I got mine i rode over a stanley knife blade and a brand new tyre was scrap.
****, onwards and upwards!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
View attachment 47036

Hey guys, **** day today.
New radiator is £600.

Anyone know if there are reputable brands that are cheaper or is it not worth doing that with the bike due to risk / warranty etc?

Any Suzuki radiators but just unbranded etc for half the price?

Thanks in advance for any tips!
How did that happen? I Ask because I purchased a brand new 2020 GSXS 1000ZAMO I paid cash for the bike at dealership and when I got home I did notice it liked like a dent from a bb gun size in the front of my radiator irs not leaking thank God but then again this bike didn't have 50 miles in it by the time I got home now like 35 miles and it sucks cause I didn't notice if it was there when I purchased bike I didn't inspect every inch of it being a brand new machine its all under warranty but I'm not sure if it covers radiator imperfections from shipping or dealership assembly as I think they Shipped in create with front wheel off bike but not sure. It could be a ding from wrench anything really but mine is not leaking I'll buy a screen shield for it before spring most likely.

·
Registered
Suzuki GSX-S1000F (2020)
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
How did that happen? I Ask because I purchased a brand new 2020 GSXS 1000ZAMO I paid cash for the bike at dealership and when I got home I did notice it liked like a dent from a bb gun size in the front of my radiator irs not leaking thank God but then again this bike didn't have 50 miles in it by the time I got home now like 35 miles and it sucks cause I didn't notice if it was there when I purchased bike I didn't inspect every inch of it being a brand new machine its all under warranty but I'm not sure if it covers radiator imperfections from shipping or dealership assembly as I think they Shipped in create with front wheel off bike but not sure. It could be a ding from wrench anything really but mine is not leaking I'll buy a screen shield for it before spring most likely.
Sorry to hear it man, we think it was a stone from the front wheel flicking up into the radiator.

I’m back up and running now! Evotech radiator looks incredible!

Grille Luggage and bags Hood Automotive tire Product

21 - 28 of 28 Posts