GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Well, mines a little over a year old (no snatchy throttle either). It just seems to get better with age. I've done small tweaks here and there (replacement foot pegs, throttle lock, new grips, suspension and bar adjustments, blah, blah, blah...), it's a process to get it dialed in to person-specific needs (like all bikes are), but this bike is just dynamite!

·
Registered
261 Posts
I am one of the lucky ones also, never had the snatch and it is even smoother now than at first. This bike is going to be staying with me for the long haul, my favorite bike thus far.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the positive comments guys, if the blue/black had been around in 2016 I'd have gone for that but the red is quite stunning and has grown on me. The Mivv tailpipes are a little louder and slightly deeper in sound, not much though with the original collector box/cat still in place. But on the throttle when the revs climb and the exhaust valve opens it sounds wicked.
I've only done 2k miles so far [and 3 oil/filter changes!] as the riding is shared with my CB1000R, she'll be 10 years old in July.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts