GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Posting here first as this Forum was very helpful in getting my bike set up. Sadly, I need to sell the GSXS to fund the upcoming race season so I've returned the bike back to stock. Between the pandemic and racing, the GSXS saw very little use since early 2020. All parts are in near new condition and were installed in late 2019 and 2020.

All parts are for the 2016 GSX-S 1000 but may fit other years and models. Please see descriptions and pictures below and PM me if you would like additional details.

Located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Available for pickup or can ship at buyer’s expense.

1. K-Tech Razor-R Rear Shock With Remote Reservoir - SOLD
2. Akrapovic Slip-On Exhaust with carbon-fiber heatshield - SOLD
3. Lextek Stainless Steel Headers - SOLD
4. Healtech Servo Eliminator - 40 USD / 50 CAD
5. BMC Air filter – Standard - SOLD
6. 16 tooth front sprocket (never installed) – 12 USD / 15 CAD

1. K-Tech Razor-R Rear Shock With Remote Reservoir - SOLD
Set up for 200-220lbs. Night and day difference compared to OEM shock. Compression damping adjustment, Rebound damping adjustment, Spring preload adjustment, Length adjustment, Nitrogen (N2) filled.
Model # 279S-015-230-020
Red Cable Electrical wiring Electronic device Audio equipment

Hood Bag Automotive tire Office supplies Luggage and bags

Drinkware Automotive tire Light Tire Automotive lighting

2. Akrapovic Slip-On Exhaust with carbon-fiber heatshield - SOLD
Comes with all hardware, instructions and packaging. The Slip-On Line (Titanium) exhaust is constructed using a titanium outer sleeve The carbon-fibre heatshield and end cap give the exhaust extra visual appeal. Simple plug-and-play installation, without any need for other parts or re-mapping.
Model # S-S10SO11-HASZ
Bicycle part Automotive tire Wood Personal protective equipment Auto part

Wood Material property Gas Audio equipment Musical instrument accessory

3. Lextek Stainless Steel Headers - SOLD
Comes with 4 brand new exhaust gaskets and all necessary hardware. This header is OEM compatible, it is also compatible with other branded aftermarket silencers - it bolted right up to the Akrapovic slip-on I’m also selling
Model # DWNPP091
Bicycle frame Bicycle fork Bicycle tire Wood Bicycle handlebar

Bicycle part Bicycle fork Wood Carbon Bumper

4. Healtech Servo Eliminator - 40 USD / 50 CAD
Remove the bulky and heavy exhaust servo motor when replacing the full exhaust system. Plus, it will get rid of the FI light coming up when disconnecting the servo motor.
Model # ESE-S01
Fluid Gas Font Electronic component Plastic

5. BMC Air filter – Standard - SOLD
Replaces OEM filter, reusable.
Model # FM557/04
Font Red Grille Automotive lighting Folk instrument

6. 16 tooth front sprocket (never installed) – 12 USD / 15 CAD
16 tooth steel front sprocket with rubber damper for OEM chain. Never got the chance to install it, still in original packaging.
Model # JTF.520.16RB
Material property Font Liquid Cylinder Publication

1 - 8 of 8 Posts