GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol... It took me a while to get used to it too... But you have to compromise somewhere in a endless quest for power.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Put the original can back on quick./forum/images/DiscoverySport_net/smilies/tango_face_surprise.png
I have that same bike / color, and I would not trade the original can for anything else.

Well I've got more ground clearance and can now change the rear sets so I can take her on a track...

The original can looks nice and it's one of the reasons why i brought the bike in the first place... But I wanted more power, noise and some considerable weight saving.

It's a marmite mod... and I love it!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi, the arrow x race is too big. Please return to stock exhaust with arrow headers, is better for me.

But it's not your bike lol.

It's staying on... I like it, the look the sound and the quality...

I suppose you are not all fan of the BKing massive exhausts either... Bigger is better... Go loud or go home 😉

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi, the arrow x race is too big. Please return to stock exhaust with arrow headers, is better for me.

But it's not your bike lol.

It's staying on... I like it, the look the sound and the quality...

I suppose you are not all fan of the BKing massive exhausts either... Bigger is better... Go loud or go home 😉
Of course it's not my bike ...... I was joking. Your bike should like you, mine was just an opinion.
However, believe me that even with the headers and the original exhaust as I have on my bike it sounds very good!

He he I knew I get some strong opinions.

I'm sure your bike does sound good... They sounded good out of the box anyway...

I still have the original can and headers... Just in case 😉

1 - 13 of 13 Posts