GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold a s1000r bmw to get my Gsxs 1000. I am a bit analogue and the Suzuki fits me a lot better with all the fun elements still there. I hope to learn about the in's and out's of owning one on this forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Welcome aboard Mate.
I saw one in my local streets this morning riding with a Lady on a Honda trail type bike.
The GSX-S in your colour's looked good scything 3/4 through the round a bout. Not sure that riding in shorts and Tee shirt was correct attire at 6:30AM, but was and still is 12 hours later, very hot and smoky.

Rob.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am old and I tend to wear all the gear now as I learnt the hard way. I hope I never need it again. Stay rubber side down.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Your showing your age a bit if your recent bike purchases all had a kick starter, a lighting dynamo, and a set of ignition points and it wasn't an off road bike.

Rob.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Good to have you on here. Hope the GSX-S1000 provides you the fun you are looking for in a ride. Not sure we've had anyone come from a S1000R BMW to the GSX-S before. I'd be interested to hear your impressions of the differences.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts