GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
That's a sweet bike, sorry to hear you are having this issue. Have you considered lowering it , rather than selling it?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Out of my siblings I ended up being the short one. I'm 5'6'', 160lbs, and I've been able to manage fairly well. Maybe considering lowering it a bit? It's a super fun bike to ride.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Have decided that I’m to short to ride this bike after 2 drops :)

Very minor damage, see pics.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/777143005825145

Cost me £9800 6 months ago from Suzuki and I’ve spent plenty on extras.

Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 07970065701
Sorry to say this, but I don't buy your story.

Looking at those pics you have posted with the "very minor damage" I can easily see there are some scratches on the frame. I think you want to sell that bike not because you have discovered after you bought it and spent a lot of money on it that you're "to" short, but because there are some severe damages after you have dropped it.

Hope I am wrong and you are telling the naked truth.

Wishing you luck selling your bike and hoping next time when you will buy a brand new bike you will be there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Delay

Sorry for the delay in answering. Been working a lot.

I have thought about lowering it but I lowered my friends triumph four speed and the fork part looks terrible. Also think a bobber might be more my style.

My inside leg is 27 inches and I’m 6 foot so very long body and short legs grrrrrr.

The frame has some marks from my first drop. It caught a high curb and damaged the plastics but that’s been replaced. Should of painted the frame but wasn’t cost effective.

Any suggestions on a bobber or lower bike?? Might be the wrong place to ask :)
I’m thinking of the triumph bonnaville

1 - 8 of 8 Posts