GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
I always said if they did a 750 version of our bikes i would of got that instead.

Oh well 1 year too late... but at least i got the brembo's and an additional 250cc! :D

·
Registered
415 Posts
With about 115ps it should finally be the 750 naked it should have been from the start - as long as they can get the wet weight down. The GSR750 is 210kg, a veritable pig of a thing.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With about 115ps it should finally be the 750 naked it should have been from the start - as long as they can get the wet weight down. The GSR750 is 210kg, a veritable pig of a thing.
Hi Guy's,
Here's a bit more detailed breakdown story with pictures ex Suzuki Press Kit for the Australian model come May 2017.
Don't know how Jaked's German PS HP equated to KW, but here it goes up from 78KW to 84KW.

Rob.

New 2017 Suzuki GSX-S750 | 114hp | 213kg wet | MCNews.com.au

·
Registered
974 Posts
The official Suzuki GSX-S750 video

·
Registered
171 Posts
IMHO 1000cc is a waste for commuting. I love the GSX-S1000 don't get me wrong, but for my particular use-case i didn't like the look of the GSR750 so my only option was the GSX-S1000. Again, still happy with the purchase, there isn't regret there, just probably would of fitted my use-case a lot better! :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I purchased the 2015 750 ABS and purchased the lower fairing and solo seat as well as Bazazz ECU , Yosh pipe K&N filter. Mine is one of a kind here in Canada, my engine is very happy with my upgrades and the insurance is dirt cheap. I also purchased a windshield to help deflect better. Over all I am very very impressed and happy, my horsepower is right on tap with the new one and I love the looks of this version better. Tidy tail and few other goodies over the winter to truly have the setup I want.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Oh, I also ordered up different gearing for it as well, figured I don't need the 268 kmph top end and would rather gear it for the type of riding that I do.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Although with a wet weight of around 465lbs a full exhaust and some other weight saving goodies i.e. tail tidy, bar end mirrors could get that bike to around 450lbs or less, sounds good to me

1 - 18 of 18 Posts