GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I listed it on a few places. but figure I would list it here. asking 9k. I am going to be upgrading to the new gsxs1000 GT+. Lol after all ive done to it, either that or I keep it and buy another one anyway. Not sure yet, but just listed it up few days ago, you can find it on Facebook etc if you search. I see a lot of bikes fetching decent prices and have a few messages but mainly tire kickers. had an offer of like 3k Lol. stupid.

I know my account is new, but I was on here and can be verified/legit. Clean title, no loan nothing. title is in hand for a serious buyer. it runs and rides great. barely broken in. I just dont really ride much anymore, I put maybe 800miles combined on both bikes this year. I say if I buy a new bike it will be a touring bike so I can go far distances and not be fatigued. gf likes the idea as well. I ride mainly around town though so I hop on the Harley more now than ever which is sad.

I have maintained this bike to the best of my ability, I also have ceramic coatings on it, not true ceramic but I use ceramic turtle wax products, its always look amazing entire time I own it. again havnt really put that many miles on it.

Message me on here, but I may not reply instantly, or can text or call. 937-815-8293. I am not exaggerating when I say this bike is beautiful honestly.

heres small mod list
-ECU danos performance - 200
-SpeedoDrd - 100 speedo corrected tru'd
-ASV levers - 250
-Puig mirrors - 200
-Puig windscreen - 160
-Evo radiator guard - 130
-Integrated taillights - 150
-Halo keyless gas cap - 160
-Rizoma front turn signals - 200
-Clear film on tank and sides - 70
-Throttlemeister - throttle lock - 150
-T-rex frame sliders - no engraving - 200
-EGK chain - 200
-Powder coated exhaust shield and exhaust tip - 50
-Seat cowl color matched to bike - i have 2 of these. black and blue, i paid 400
-TST blockout plate for under tail (filled in and made the under tail flush) - 30
-Motorcycle fairings painting - 900.
-LED light
-USB plug/waterproof plugging system wired into the unused clip behind headlight.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Bicycle
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting
Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Fender
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system
Vehicle Tire Photograph Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Possible sale. In discussion with someone, but hes a bit of a distance away so its questionable if deal goes through. we will see.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Saw your listing on Cycle Trader. Bike is gorgeous and it appears you have maintained it meticulously. Fingers crossed it goes to someone who will continue caring for it the way you have. GLWS!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good to hear it was seen, had few tire kickers, "bike aint worth more than 3k"
well, thats cool I will just keep the bike for 3k lol.

other guy really wants it, but hes 1000 miles away, hes trying to figure out a way to come get it.
I agreed to 8700 if he wants to get it, so for anyone else, 8700 too

·
Registered
493 Posts
good to hear it was seen, had few tire kickers, "bike aint worth more than 3k"
well, thats cool I will just keep the bike for 3k lol.

other guy really wants it, but hes 1000 miles away, hes trying to figure out a way to come get it.
I agreed to 8700 if he wants to get it, so for anyone else, 8700 too
The guys offering $3k are smoking the good stuff. 🤣

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Hey Freedom, why did you change your Avatar? And I can’t believe your selling your blue baby??

This guy’s name was Freedom Penguin before, been on the Forum for a long while … look up his posts

anyone interested in this bike I am quite certain from his past posts that this bike is mint and well cared for (loved)! Just look at his garage!

if I remember correctly, much effort was put into changing the color to Triton Blue, right?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I get bored. I go through my phases. Now I want gt. Lol I’ve had 3 users names. Follows my same life patterns on switching things up

i pulled a 20k loan and tossed into stock options and lost it all in 3 days. Selling bike to toss money at loan

was fun. Lol. I am back at it, 500 into 1600 3 days later. Just tossed 1600 into one option, hopefully double next week. Gonna get that 20k back

bwahaha
Font Sky Slope Technology Audio equipment

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
don’t get me wrong, I paid 4K off in 3 weeks off my income. But yeah, it was a mistake. Once I pay off this 20k I’m pulling a 25k loan and trying again. Gonna get rich is the goal

but since gt+ isn’t even available til next year I am gonna work on doubling my money until then.

my friend went from 3k to 250k in 6 months. I’m determined. Market just nose dived immediately after I bought my call

·
Registered
493 Posts
Glad you found a buyer! 👍

And good luck with your plan to get rich quick by using loans to buy stocks. I sincerely hope it works out better for you the second, third, or fourth time around then it did the first! 😆

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ha. I’m paying loan off, and getting 25k for account to become a day trader
I won’t use any of it, just keep it as a base balance to enable day trading lol. I was dumb and risked the loan money, not next time.

I’m worried about taxes thouth. Think I’m a get screwed because I made a ton, but lost it all. I think I still owe taxes on the gains. It doesn’t offset 100% loss

bummer

·
Registered
493 Posts
Ha. I’m paying loan off, and getting 25k for account to become a day trader
I won’t use any of it, just keep it as a base balance to enable day trading lol. I was dumb and risked the loan money, not next time.

I’m worried about taxes thouth. Think I’m a get screwed because I made a ton, but lost it all. I think I still owe taxes on the gains. It doesn’t offset 100% loss

bummer
If only it was that easy, my friend! I really do hope you get as lucky as your buddy did. 🙏

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, he’s smarter than I am. He jokes and says scared money don’t make money. I’ve never lost money in my life, so this isn’t worst thing in world.
Gonna give it a shot!

if this bike sells, I am most likely snagging the gt+ 2022next year.

I eeally wanna see what’s under the pannier brackets, because I like the gt Look, but if the mounting system is hideous with bags off may go with gt instead. I’d love to have those saddles in garage if I ever need them

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
... I clicked wrong button and sold 3k worth of my shares for free. instead of selling for 30 dollars a piece... I sold for 3 dollars a piece.

just blew up my account.

done w stocks. its like im selling my motorcycle tomorrow for 5k. so angry.

lost 24k in 1 month.

Lol free penguin is a pised off penguin right now.

·
Registered
493 Posts
... I clicked wrong button and sold 3k worth of my shares for free. instead of selling for 30 dollars a piece... I sold for 3 dollars a piece.

just blew up my account.

done w stocks. its like im selling my motorcycle tomorrow for 5k. so angry.

lost 24k in 1 month.

Lol free penguin is a pised off penguin right now.
I tried to warn you! 😔

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
had to be pushed back due to weather til monday, fingers crossed he comes and gets it. Lol I want it gone so I can pay down my **** gambling loan.

I lowered price to 8500. he says he wants it, but its rainy so said he wants to wait. who knows if hes kicking tires. seems serious though

·
Registered
493 Posts
had to be pushed back due to weather til monday, fingers crossed he comes and gets it. Lol I want it gone so I can pay down my **** gambling loan.

I lowered price to 8500. he says he wants it, but its rainy so said he wants to wait. who knows if hes kicking tires. seems serious though
Tell him to send you a deposit via PayPal, Zelle, CashApp, etc. If he's a serious buyer and not just some random tire kicker, he shouldn't have a problem with that. If he agrees and sends it, then you'll know he's not just having a laugh while wasting your time.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts