GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my brand new GSXS 1000 lots of fun for a small guy recently I had it parked this past spring and summer at my moms in her garage and just got back this past Monday to find to my surprise a mouse or mice started building a home in my tool an booklet compartment under rear seat I cleaned out there paper mess blew it all out an inspected the compartment I did spot a wire cover and a single wire casing was chewed not horrible but just the same this bike has less then 545 miles on bike didn't impress me what they did! So I electrical taped up wire case an when I drop bike off for its first service I'll have a new case shrink wrapped on just to ease my mind! P.S. I went bought a couple dozen traps an DECON now it's my Turn!

·
Registered
2016 GSXs 1000FA, 2014 Hayabusa
95 Posts
I love my brand new GSXS 1000 lots of fun for a small guy recently I had it parked this past spring and summer at my moms in her garage and just got back this past Monday to find to my surprise a mouse or mice started building a home in my tool an booklet compartment under rear seat I cleaned out there paper mess blew it all out an inspected the compartment I did spot a wire cover and a single wire casing was chewed not horrible but just the same this bike has less then 545 miles on bike didn't impress me what they did! So I electrical taped up wire case an when I drop bike off for its first service I'll have a new case shrink wrapped on just to ease my mind! P.S. I went bought a couple dozen traps an DECON now it's my Turn!
Try moth balls near where they chewed and anywhere while the bike is stored!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts