GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Bought my first (blue) Suzuki in 1967 and said that's the last one I'd ever buy. Thankfully last March I changed my mind and have been so pleased with this bike! :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
This is my first. I'm glad I went with Team Blue, it's a great base for all types of mods and performance enhancements.

One day I'll be able to afford them!

·
Registered
41 Posts
A bit north of 40 myself and have owned different types of bike. Must admit that they finally made the bike I have been looking for the last 10 years in the GSX-SF. Right amount of sport/street and light touring. All while making it fun to ride.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
A bit north of 40 myself and have owned different types of bike. Must admit that they finally made the bike I have been looking for the last 10 years in the GSX-SF. Right amount of sport/street and light touring. All while making it fun to ride.
I agree 100%. I'm a lot north of forty and I've owned a lot of other bikes, but only one other zuk, that was a V-Strom 650. It was a great bike. Now I'm on the F. It definitely hit a sweet spot for me with the egos, motor and protection, and the kind of riding I do. Great for commuting, weekend mountain runs, and highway miles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts