GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else get one? It’s straight up $50 and can be used on anything anywhere. I know I’ve spent a lot of coin with them over the years but they’ve never given me anything in return. Especially in these strange economic times we are in right now.

Letter was just that not a letter just said Suzuki rewards program with the debit card inside with the usual instructions how to use it and where. I’ve not signed up for anything leading up to this. I don’t do promotional anything.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I received one today for $50 also, not sure why either. I did a Suzuki survey, maybe that’s why?
Come to think of it I did do a survey recently but have done them in the past and got nothing lol

So I looked it up in my emails and I did the survey(s) on 6/20/22 and 7/12/22 and and both were about my GT+, guess I got all the answers right 😁

·
Registered
2022 GSX-S1000GT
34 Posts
Anyone else get one? It’s straight up $50 and can be used on anything anywhere. I know I’ve spent a lot of coin with them over the years but they’ve never given me anything in return. Especially in these strange economic times we are in right now.

Letter was just that not a letter just said Suzuki rewards program with the debit card inside with the usual instructions how to use it and where. I’ve not signed up for anything leading up to this. I don’t do promotional anything.
Received my gift card today. Ordered in October, took delivery late April. Have not responded to any surveys.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It looks like everyone who bought a GT or GT+ got the $50 whether you took the survey or not. In my case I took it twice😂 If you have not received it yet I am pretty sure it is on the way via slow USPS.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
While we are on the subject of rewards I'll drop this here RMATV is having their fall Bridgestone rewards program right now. The T32s will work well on the GT if your in the market for a set of tires. Mine were $378, then tack on the rewards -$50 from Bridgestone on a Visa debit card so ended up being $328 for the tires which have gone (like everything else) up since last year when I bought the same set for $100 less.

Here is the tire detail link at RMATV

1 - 20 of 43 Posts