GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I asked the painter for factory glass sparkle black, he didn't put in enough sparkle but it will have to do:
I also wrapped the forks, PIA to do with forks in place, I will do a better job if I have an occasion to redo with front wheel & fender off..

Attachments

·
Registered
694 Posts
I really like it, blacked bike with suttle color. Nice accents.

On my phone and computer I looked at both, I can’t tell a difference between blacks. So maybe in person but from a foot away or more I bet people would never know

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like it, blacked bike with suttle color. Nice accents.

On my phone and computer I looked at both, I can’t tell a difference between blacks. So maybe in person but from a foot away or more I bet people would never know
Yeah, it's not very noticeable without bright sunlight, I think your idea of gloss black wrap would look fine based on my experience :)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Looks great! You did it! Would be cool if you could post a before and after side shot to compare. But definitely a new bike!

I'm still waiting to receive my OEM body panels in flat black off the Z model, they all just shipped out yesterday, so I won't have them here until after Jan1. I'm replacing all 4 colored panels/covers except the tail section.
Thanks for the idea Moleeye!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks great! You did it! Would be cool if you could post a before and after side shot to compare. But definitely a new bike!

I'm still waiting to receive my OEM body panels in flat black off the Z model, they all just shipped out yesterday, so I won't have them here until after Jan1. I'm replacing all 4 colored panels/covers except the tail section.
Thanks for the idea Moleeye!
I'm looking forward to seeing yours. I considered having the side panels blacked out except for a couple of masked out blue accent stripes on each side, but he wanted another $150 to do that so I had a cheapskate attack and put that idea on hold.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts