GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Bike was totaled when someone took a right turn in front of me. I have the following for sale, which were not on my bike at the time of accident.

1. CS Racing full exhaust - New in unopen box - 700 shipped (obo)
2. Gas tank cover (red/black) - BO
3. Left & Right fairing (red/black) - BO
4. Pillion seat - BO

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to hear. Hope youre ok and get a good insurance settlement.
Thank you, I'm good now. I walked away with a concussion and some bruises. The guy made an illegal turn, also confirmed by the police report, still tried to sue me for 10k. Now I have a suit against him that will be decided in June.

·
Registered
53 Posts
My Bike was totaled when someone took a right turn in front of me. I have the following for sale, which were not on my bike at the time of accident.

1. CS Racing full exhaust - New in unopen box - 700 shipped (obo)
2. Gas tank cover (red/black) - BO
3. Left & Right fairing (red/black) - BO
4. Pillion seat - BO

It's a blessing that you walked away with minor injuries. I seen a similar accident a couple weeks ago... Take your time and hope get back in the saddle man.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all.

I'm waiting for my lawsuit to clear up, before deciding which bike is next.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is your front end trashed?
I didn't get/buy the whole bike back after being totaled by the insurance company. It would have been usable though.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Thanks. I heard my bike is getting close to being totaled. The forks are like $900 each which I'm sure is a huge part of it. I don't know what's gonna happen - if it will get fixed or if I'll get to get it back either way.

I hope things work out for you. I'm sorry to hear about the added legal headache - hopefully your efforts will be rewarded.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts