GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could have used so many thread titles, Mini me, i thought she was getting heavy,its a girl, its a boy, its a naked,ect

Its a project still with a lot of work to do but it does answer a question here where they are born naked then grow into a fairing model so you naked guys that think your bikes are fast still have a bike to grow and mature to catch us fairing boys :)

It does run and runs well, maybe about 1.45hp and not 145 hp so i have to decide if i will get a booster plug or a Power commander and reading the threads i still cannot decide but one things for sure a throttle tamer will not help this bike :)

I am yet to strip it and paint the frame and wheels and bits black and the forks to go gold with some bits of plastic and graphics to add to it to hopefully make it look a but more like a GSXS 1000 and trust me it is easier to do a naked than a fairing model the bike was originally red and looked just like a Ducati but who wants one of them when you can have a GSXS

I will post back when i am done and am riding it around

Nick

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
"Its a project still with a lot of work to do but it does answer a question here where they are born naked then grow into a fairing model so you naked guys that think your bikes are fast still have a bike to grow and mature to catch us fairing boys"

I hope I never grow up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts