GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021(updated model) GSX-S1000
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess our Ozzie members may have read this but as no-one has mentioned it I thought it was worth pointing out. It's a good report and the "F" version "Luvvies" are going to like it. ;)

2015 Suzuki GSX-S1000 Full Test - Bike Review

·
Registered
355 Posts
Good article! For me, the most interesting thing is that they reckon throttle response is so much better than the early models. I wonder whether that's why more recent purchasers like me (Oct 2015) don't think it's too bad?

The other comment about the rear shock being fairly budget seems to be par for the course these days with the exception of top of the range bikes.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Since I fitted my Cruise Aid my throttle snatchiness is greatly reduced - the plastic flexes a bit and you operate it from further out so greater range of motion needed for the same movement of the throttle. I am enjoying it a lot!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Nice to hear a journo finally giving an accurate report:nerd:
I could have told them the F was better than the Naked months ago. Jeez, I'm surprised they didn't say the Blue was obviously the best best colour too:|
Oh well, maybe that will come out in there next report:D

·
Registered
647 Posts
Nice to hear a journo finally giving an accurate report:nerd:
I could have told them the F was better than the Naked months ago. Jeez, I'm surprised they didn't say the Blue was obviously the best best colour too:|
Oh well, maybe that will come out in there next report:D
Needs a dislike button for this post ;)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Nice write up... Interesting to hear him say the F had a different seat, I thought they were the same?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Nice write up... Interesting to hear him say the F had a different seat, I thought they were the same?
Its softer to cosset their lady butts :D

Us naked riders has buns of steel and dont need no soft seat >:D

·
Registered
2021(updated model) GSX-S1000
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its softer to cosset their lady butts :D

Us naked riders has buns of steel and dont need no soft seat >:D
Suzuki must know something about Aussie's butts that we don't.>:D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Suzuki must know something about Aussie's butts that we don't.>:D
I did 500Klms today and wish I had a better seat. After about 300 I was squirming around for the next hour and a bit.

I miss my Harley for long trips although this is a far superior machine in all aspects......except the seat!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts