GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'll be there, N Ga. just a mile from the N.C. border, for 5 or 6 months. Leaving this comming weekend, May 5th. Would like to hook up with some other members and get together for some riding, story telling and lying about how fast we use to be!!!! I usually get up to the Dragon at least once a month, usually just for lunch and some squid watching, so if anyone is going to be in the area let me know!!!

·
Registered
425 Posts
I'll be there, N Ga. just a mile from the N.C. border, for 5 or 6 months. Leaving this comming weekend, May 5th. Would like to hook up with some other members and get together for some riding, story telling and lying about how fast we use to be!!!! I usually get up to the Dragon at least once a month, usually just for lunch and some squid watching, so if anyone is going to be in the area let me know!!!
If you get up to the Morganton area, hit me up, I’m down to showing you around the area. They’re some fantastic roads there.

·
Registered
37 Posts
If you get up to the Morganton area, hit me up, I’m down to showing you around the area. They’re some fantastic roads there.
Morganton Ga? I'll be in Blairsville! Lived there for 5 years then moved back to Fl. I've been spending the summers there for the last 12. I'll get with you for sure.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Packmule you live in motorcycle heaven. I go down there once a year, to me it's a playground
That’s why I’m out almost every weekend riding, I go through a set of tires almost monthly at the height of the season. That’s one reason I keep two bikes, never have an excuse not to ride other than the weather. lol

·
Registered
370 Posts
Yea and they know it too, I needed a master cylinder for my rear brake. I'm sitting here with AF1 on my screen $75 but out of stock , I called the dealer he told me $250, I told the dealer he said "I would get it there " I just hung up on him..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts