GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2022 GSX-S1000 GT+
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any first hand experience on aftermarket exhaust installs on the GT+? I know a lot of parts from the GSX-S1000 will work on the GSX-S1000GT+, but I am curious what experiences you all have had. Thanks!

· Registered
11 Posts
I asked the same in another thread, it dont look like anyone knows, im running mine without the end can at the moment sounds a bit more fruity, went to Pipe worx to have my son in laws exhaust made they said as the end can is straight through it does not produce back pressure so it would be ok running straight out of the cat
ive trued 3 end cans on the bike all 51mm inlet and to be honest they are all quieter than the stock can

try removing the can see how it sounds

Rob

· Registered
1,048 Posts
M4 is a good quality pipe but it won't be quiet even though they do offer different levels of quiet inserts. I had the full M4 system on my 2016 with a ecu flash tune and it was loud as all get out but made great power even on two different crappy ecu tunes i went with. M4 is a great company to do business with and stands behind their product very good.

· Registered
2022 GSX-S1000GT+ blue
264 Posts
I plan to wait for Paul Hutchings in the UK to release their resonated system. You can chose one of a few different silencers and I've thought they are tough to be in sound, looks, and price. Watch Watch

1 - 9 of 9 Posts