GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see Suzuki say they are aiming the bike at the 40 somethings, but they have also enticed a 50 something:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
593 Posts
42.... but I think it has more to do with being able to afford a new bike rather than the bike itself.

·
Registered
647 Posts
42.... but I think it has more to do with being able to afford a new bike rather than the bike itself.
That's certainly the case for me. I have been toying with getting a new bike for about 3 years couldn't decide what I wanted until I saw the GSX-S on the Suzuki website and decided there and then the naked was the bike for me.
My plan B was a speed/street triple but those bikes, as sweet as they are didn't quite tick the box for me.

·
Registered
63 Posts
46 here guess I fit in the middle I love this bike it may not have the all out aggression of the gixxer I also own but its the one I pick the keys up for at the minute I love it:)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Almost 51 here

And a history of GSX-R , CBR RR bikes :)
My previous was a Ducati Monster 1100S ABS, but I'm glad to back on a 4 cylinder :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
32 , already did the sport bikes as a teen currently on a fz-07 (something cheap and easy to ride to ease me back in ) and now about to be on a gsx-s 1000 hopefully this winter

·
Registered
128 Posts
24 here, Started on a Suzuki GS500, then a GSXR750, followed by a Triumph Daytona 675.

After completing a 7500Km trip on the Daytona, I'm looking forward to not only getting a bike that's a bit more comfortable, but also my first brand new bike! :)

·
Registered
647 Posts
24 here, Started on a Suzuki GS500, then a GSXR750, followed by a Triumph Daytona 675.

After completing a 7500Km trip on the Daytona, I'm looking forward to not only getting a bike that's a bit more comfortable, but also my first brand new bike! :)
Wish I was allowed a new bike at 24.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Heh, 45 here. Target, hit, lol.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts