GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have nearly finished all the mods i want to do to the bike got an HID light on its way and waiting on the new BOS exhaust to come out next year.

Bar end mirrors
Short levers
R and G tail tidy
Ermax Seat cowl
Mercury micro indicators
pillion pegs removed

might possibly get a radiator guard too

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Looks great. Keep us updated. I am interested to hear if and how good the hid improves night vision.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Drag it out and get some better pics, that one does it no justice. BTW, what's the BOS exhaust?

·
Registered
131 Posts
BOS Exhaust

Drag it out and get some better pics, that one does it no justice. BTW, what's the BOS exhaust?
I have been watching these exhausts also- I contacted Ron @ BOS and they should become available arround December - not cheap ~Euro 400.
They look heaps better than most other slip ons.:)
Sound and Volume ???

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Nice job! :)
I'm waiting Bos exhaust too but they sayd it will be ready in 2016...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Took a couple of better pics away from the clutter of the garage. I have also flipped the old mirror mounts upside down which makes the front of the bike look a lot cleaner I'm now just waiting on the HID light to turn up then i think its just the end can and radiator guard to do......

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hello, sorry about m inglés , i can't dond the relay to the LED ligths, can you send a pic of the relay or the model, gracias bro
You can order them on aliexpress for 1€

Free shipping Turn Signal Flasher Blinker Relay 12V 2 Pin Motorcycle LED Indicator Light
http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1shuq...-12V-2-Pin-Motorcycle-LED-Indicator-Light.jpg
Free shipping Turn Signal Flasher Blinker Relay 12V 2 Pin Motorcycle LED Indicator Light-in Flashers from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hello, sorry about m inglés , i can't dond the relay to the LED ligths, can you send a pic of the relay or the model, gracias bro
You can order them on aliexpress for 1€

Free shipping Turn Signal Flasher Blinker Relay 12V 2 Pin Motorcycle LED Indicator Light
http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1shuq...-12V-2-Pin-Motorcycle-LED-Indicator-Light.jpg
Free shipping Turn Signal Flasher Blinker Relay 12V 2 Pin Motorcycle LED Indicator Light-in Flashers from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

·
Registered
20 Posts
have nearly finished all the mods i want to do to the bike got an HID light on its way and waiting on the new BOS exhaust to come out next year.

Bar end mirrors
Short levers
R and G tail tidy
Ermax Seat cowl
Mercury micro indicators
pillion pegs removed

might possibly get a radiator guard too
Here are my HID Bulbs

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts