GSXS 1000 Forum banner

221 - 233 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
2015 GSX-S1000 ABS
1,731 Posts
Have you seen the new model accessory prices especially the Heated Grips £396 and the crash bungs £365?
Some of the stick on bits don't seem too bad. Suzuki UK Scroll towards the bottom for accessories.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Have you seen the new model accessory prices especially the Heated Grips £396 and the crash bungs £365?
Some of the stick on bits don't seem too bad. Suzuki UK Scroll towards the bottom for accessories.
Yes but dealer accessories are always a bit salty, have you seen Triumph prices, but theres tale of 2 extremes here, a mudguard at £382 and a seat for £134!!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Even if they are sold, I could never find half the accessories for actual sale.
I think a lot of them are limited production runs on new models so after a few months the aftermarket suppliers have started making their own versions which are mostly cheaper. The exception to this was a SV1000 topcase and mount which was a factory only option I purchased for a relative bargain I thought of £178.

·
Registered
2015 GSX-S1000 ABS
1,731 Posts
Do you speak German? Here is a link to the first independent review I have seen of the new model YouTube
These people were among the first on the ball when the original model appeared and sometimes do reviews in English.

Reactions: Luko

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think a lot of them are limited production runs on new models so after a few months the aftermarket suppliers have started making their own versions which are mostly cheaper. The exception to this was a SV1000 topcase and mount which was a factory only option I purchased for a relative bargain I thought of £178. View attachment 45592
Going off topic but your post got me thinking.
Suzuki should really bring back the SV (faired version).
Use the VStrom engine and name it SV1050S.
Basically doing what the GSXS1000F does but using a VTwin instead.
Full fairing, sporty, meaty VTwin, comfortable for all day ride, can be redlined without losing your license.
What do you think guys?

221 - 233 of 233 Posts