GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting cold feet about spending £10k what second hand bike would you buy as an alternative? With say a Max budget of £6k

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm not from the UK so I'm not sure what pricing is like over there, but what about a Kawasaki Z1000 or the Ninja 1000 if you're after the faired version? 2013 and 2014 models of those are selling for good amounts over here.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Really is down to personal preference, 6k buys you a lot of 2nd hand options.
Me personally I'd have a Triumph 675 or a Busa

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the input guys, have ridden the Z1000 & sx plus the mto9, all seriously good bikes but didn't float my boat.
Just read first impressions on MCN and looks like I'm spending £10k ???

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thanks for the input guys, have ridden the Z1000 & sx plus the mto9, all seriously good bikes but didn't float my boat.
From everything I've been able to read/ watch about it so far, I think it'll be money well spent :D

·
Registered
647 Posts
I've now done 1200 miles and I just don't want to get off it.
I've changed the appearance a little bit but it doesn't need big money spent on it to make it better. Out of the crate this is a really cracking bit of kit.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Don't even think too much. I ridden z1000 ( fast corners rides like wiggle cake-twisting frame, gears way too short, hard like a rock, snachy throttle as ****,.....)
Gsx-s after I ride it now for 2000km it's a stable fast and powerfull bike and it looks good whiteout being cartoon like z1000 or accident like BMW s1000r:laugh: (as always only my opinion) and the stock sound mmmmmm likeee it!!!
Almost forgot and it's faster from all of them 0-100 0-150, ... Also from mighty KTM. Consumption Is the lowest from all 4,5 l/100km if u manage to go easy on her but I bet u can't do it because it's so much fun to give her what she needs. >:D0:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts